• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN. CreeperGoesPro | Mr_Spyrew7
2.Past Clans. Prevail, React, Desire, The Relentless, Vanguard (trial)
3.Moderating Experience if any. Yes, I was moderating a couple servers until I first came to mcsg. I do have a ton of experiences
4.Do you know either of the hosts? naw :c
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I would make sure that everyone makes it on time, I would always keep my eye on the game/players and make sure everything is going smoothly and making sure the game is being fair. Hopefully this will be a wonderful experience for me if I ever have a chance to moderate this Clan wars.

If I happen to get Denied, no big deal. Thought wanted to give it a try.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
(ALTERNATE CLAN APPLICATION)

1. Name of clan. Vitalizing
2. Number of Players in clan. 7 at the moment but we will get much more people by the time clan wars start, but I do get this is a alternate clan application. Just doing it incase if we need to sub.
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. Sadly, Nope :(
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do agree.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Take Insidious out. We dont feel as if this tournament is up to standards. Sorry

Last edited:

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Take Insidious out. Excel is the only challenge and the map is terrible. Sorry hut the truth hurts
LOL. We're cbing you your win is because you spawn killed us and your second win is because you ghost killed us. The sad thing is you guys are using your tryhard roster and we still scraped you those matches. Watch tomorrow when i get my tryhard roster. :)

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Take Insidious out. Excel is the only challenge and the map is terrible. Sorry hut the truth hurts
Get off the thread, really, that just causes more and more flame. Wait, that's all you do in your life, make other life's miserable. You know how many people you have just hurt? No, you don't, because you have no soul neither does your clan. You're caling all of these clans bad? Let ME tell you the truth, sorry but your clans sucks. The truth hurts bud.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
LOL. We're cbing you your win is because you spawn killed us and your second win is because you ghost killed us. The sad thing is you guys are using your tryhard roster and we still scraped you those matches. Watch tomorrow when i get my tryhard roster. :)
I dont even see how this is semi relevant. This just shows immaturity and honestly makes me pitty your members.
And if you guys manage to make it 2-2. I will show you what a tryhard roster looks like

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
I dont even see how this is semi relevant. This just shows immaturity and honestly makes me pitty your members.
And if you guys manage to make it 2-2. I will show you what a tryhard roster looks like
LOL! They're immature........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci