• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clan Season 2

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Shan can you please upload the semi final videos, please?
iPyroYo, let her take her time. You realize she has other things to do and eventually she will upload them. I know you do like watching them, just be patient my son.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
So there is only 13 clans in the tournament because the number 8 was skipped on the thread

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
I Work At A Cafe. And Get Payed $12.50 Per Hour. I Am Also 12 So Ye. I Will Make $1,600 over the Summer. My Life Story!

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Shan can you please upload the semi final videos, please?
im trying my best uploading takes a long time and when im uploading i cant really be doing anything else on my computer.. they should be up sometime tom

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
When will this start, I'm hoping to get enough members to join I have 7 right now :)

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Sr Mod-UpdatinStatus
Sr Mod- Bulletjc
Sr Mod- XxSolarBearzxX
Sr Mod-SportsFan2565 congrats to all the sr mods accepted.. We will start accepting mods now

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN. AggaliciousHD
2.Past Clans. Chrome (for over 9 months), Vanguard, and Accendium.
3.Moderating Experience if any. I was a helper/mod/admin/owner on a server called Baccacraft that ran for over a year and a half.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? No :c
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 2 a better environment for the players? I have a lot of knowledge about clans and clan battles, so I feel that I could definitely contribute to spectating the matches, and helping settle disputes if there are any. Considering there is no clan that I am favoring, I will not be biased in any way. I also have the ability to record and matches if need be.
accepted because i love ur signature

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci