• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clan Season 2

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
We are looking for people interested in live streaming.. If so u can dm me or comment in the comments

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Insidous
2. Number of Players in clan. 17
3.Does your clan like lemonade? Yes
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes
It would be great if you could add me on skype at sertifiedblocks so I can properly apologize for my actions. As a leader of a clan that was the wrong way to represnt myself and I apologize
I like to forgive people..I really do..And Id like to
1. Name of clan. Insidous
2. Number of Players in clan. 17
3.Does your clan like lemonade? Yes
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes
It would be great if you could add me on skype at sertifiedblocks so I can properly apologize for my actions. As a leader of a clan that was the wrong way to represnt myself and I apologize
u got some big balls reapplying...Ill give u one more chance If anyone from ur clan or u..urself disrespect me or anyone that is on our server or in my tournament you will never be invited back in again..Thanks for ur apology I know it takes a lot apologizing in public so ur accepted. :p

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
I like to forgive people..I really do..And Id like to

u got some big balls reapplying...Ill give u one more chance If anyone from ur clan or u..urself disrespect me or anyone that is on our server or in my tournament you will never be invited back in again..Thanks for ur apology I know it takes a lot apologizing in public so ur accepted. :p
Let's be honest here. He doesn't really big balls

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Shan we are now Schyth please change it from artofpvp to schyth thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci