• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Ratios Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
ur mum hehehehehe jk

I have a good ratio for the amount of wins I have and 200 ms :p

Here is you can't math:

Basically 52%

My solo AS server( Which are shutdown) alt has: 65%

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
Uh.. I was tagged so I'm going to explain how I play I guess?!?!?

Well, I try to lure people into places that are easier to fight. If they don't chase I run up to them, fishing rod spam them a bit, then run back and they normally follow. At that point, I try to catch them when they're jumping, hit them with my rod, and normally get a hit. If the person doesn't get a hit back I'll continue to fight, but if he gets a hit on me I'll run, regen, and repeat.

I also like to strafe a lot but sometimes I forget which causes me to get combo wombo'd and I run from there. I also like to bow the heck out of people before actually engaging into a fight, then I run making my opponent think I'm low, so he/she comes after me when I have more hearts then him. Of course this method doesn't always work on good players.

I also like to find choke points, example, library on Valleyside.

In big group situations, for example 5 people at corn on Solar Frost, I don't charge in and try to kill as many people as possible. I try to pick out the low people, kill them and then run and wait for another person that I can clean up.

All I can think of for now.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Uh.. I was tagged so I'm going to explain how I play I guess?!?!?

Well, I try to lure people into places that are easier to fight. If they don't chase I run up to them, fishing rod spam them a bit, then run back and they normally follow. At that point, I try to catch them when they're jumping, hit them with my rod, and normally get a hit. If the person doesn't get a hit back I'll continue to fight, but if he gets a hit on me I'll run, regen, and repeat.

I also like to strafe a lot but sometimes I forget which causes me to get combo wombo'd and I run from there. I also like to bow the heck out of people before actually engaging into a fight, then I run making my opponent think I'm low, so he/she comes after me when I have more hearts then him. Of course this method doesn't always work on good players.

I also like to find choke points, example, library on Valleyside.

In big group situations, for example 5 people at corn on Solar Frost, I don't charge in and try to kill as many people as possible. I try to pick out the low people, kill them and then run and wait for another person that I can clean up.

All I can think of for now.
lol no wonder your ratio is kept good, I used to play really safe n stuff. Now YOLO is da way but sometimes I play fo cearal :) Nice points totally agreeable

I have my own techniques up my sleeve doe ;)

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I know, I was just putting that out there in case thinking something like, "Oh, he's an alt? He must have boosted." But thanks for mentioning that anyways :)
I know who Isuq is and how he got the wins. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci