• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Ratios Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
I want to know!
Alright, it actually isn't too complicated.

I played MCSG a bit back in V1 and knew what it was all about before I started playing seriously. I remember playing a few games before a started playing for a good ratio in V2, so I already had a head start basically. I also had experience in Minecraft PvP and Hunger Games styled gamemodes so that helped a ton. The only thing I needed to learn in MCSG were the maps, rods, and flint 'n' steel really.

At first I had a good ratio just by playing random maps until I finally gave in and decided to find some chest routes. I basically looked up the chest route for whatever map would be playing in a server and use that. To this day, that is most of my knowledge when it comes to chest routes. People refused to believe that I was not an alternate account back in my earlier games.

Enough of that, let's get into the actual game. A lot of the games I would play I would skip the cornucopia and go straight on my route, sometimes I think the cornucopia is a huge risk. Along with that, refusing to grab tier ones on the way to my routes helped a bit, believe it or not. I was almost always the first player to get to a certain double tier 2, route, or whatever it may be.

I will always pick my fights. If I out-gear the other player, obviously that is a fight I want to take. Using a bow a lot helps as well, and can put the fight on my side. I would play very passively and avoid fights a lot of the time, only taking the ones I need to. When I could I would fish to get enchanted bows or swords, witch really strengthens me in games. To counter teams and hackers bow and flint 'n' steel spam is key.

My golden days were back in 1.6 where I could very strongly rely on my sword skills. Now it is much harder for me to do that, thus harder to get wins more often.

Edit: I tried my hardest on Phantique, I only played on him when I was very confident.

Last edited:
Reaction score
dude no offense but ur ratio is worse than mine was..and im sure no one knows who u are.. meaning u dont get targeted .... im sure u have nice parent paid internet when i was using an iphone hotspot and a trackpad for 3k games... i gg10 u with stilettos on hoops danglin' hair flowin in whatever condition u want... u want rain ? snow... whatever the weather come at me :p
no !!! please !!!!

Jst2Strong

Survivor
Reaction score
You have to be so good to get those kinds of ratios, wish I was that good :c

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for over 30 days in which the topic is outdated or no longer relevant, also known as necroposting. Due to this, the thread will be locked.

Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci