• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff TotalDramaTony's Resignation Letter

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'm really sad to see you go, Tony. You were the funnest staff member to work alongside with. You were really dedicated, helpful, and very nice. I could always go to you with any of my problems and you'd be there to help. I'm very glad I got to work with you and thank you for all your time put into making the server a better place. Keep it real and enjoy life, Tony. #USlay

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Tony, you have been an influence to not only our staff team, but the entire community. You were someone that people knew they could come to if they had a problem relating to anything. I'll never forget the training sessions we had together and even though I think I learned more about SAT words than hacks that one time, I would do anything to do it over again. I'll miss you Tony. <3

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
I said a lot in my text to you, but I still wish I could say more. Words cannot describe how much I will miss you. I wish nothing but the best for you Tony. You are my fav and I mean that sincerely. I love you so much.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Thanks for everything Tony you were my MCGamer role model :( I love you boo Spanish buddy. Also thanks for being at my interview ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci