• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff TotalDramaTony's Resignation Letter

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
Tony, we will always remember you by your good works, and how did you try to help this community. You will always be remembered, good luck in the future.I would no longer know what to say guess this is goodbye :( :cry: :crying:

NateNatural

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go :( I only talked to you once and that was when MK hosted the Survivor event back in October. You seemed like such a fun person to be around! Wish you the best in the future <3

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Tony, what can I say! We always used to talk and you'd always help me with anything I need whether it be MCGamer related or real life advice. You have really touched me and I am glad that I was able to play a part in your life. I hope that we can still stay in touch and talk! Good Luck with everything! You mean a lot to me and what you have done for me has truly touched me and changed my life for the better. I am sad to see you resign but I guess everyone has to eventually. Good luck again and please stay in touch, you have always been there for me and I have always tried to let you know that I have been there for you. I will always strive to help you if you need it and I am so glad that we were able to have the connection that we did. It all started with that thread you made that I stayed up all night reading!! It meant a lot to me and I know what it meant to you. You will always be my favorite! Thank you for everything!

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Franky my beautiful drag daughter! You are a beautiful person and I am so happy I was able to have met you. You are so smart, strong and hilarious. I love you so much, that in all honesty, I’m jealous of you sometimes, but I try not to be because that’s ugly, but I hope that shows how much I love you lol. You are a sweet, caring and amazing person and there is a lot that I can use to describe your incredible personality, but in all honesty, I don’t know enough words nor do I have the typing strength at the moment, but just know you are so so so beautiful, and I wish you nothing but the best and for you to be happy. I love you Frankyy, and I will always be here for you, and I hope you'll always be here for me. I love you Tyra Sanchez Jr. <3

Tony, Tyra Sanchez, Drag mummy.

Shall we start from the beginning?

Rewind 9 months ago...
Before joining this staff team i saw this one person who had a picture of himself and his fluffy yellow duck as their profile picture, After reading comments they had posted for a couple of days i realized that in their signature they had a Gif
This one in particular :

After seeing this particular Gif and my love for Rupauls Drag Race, I had to meet him, I had to become best friends with this person! "TotalDramaTony" Was his name.

Soon after getting Moderator, I joined the channel with him, Freshly and Equalitee in it basically from that point on it was just best friends from there.

And the Heathers were reborn!

If you haven't spoken to Tony before, You're missing out. He is the definition of Perfection. Maria Hot Chilli Stepper is my life and my mother.
The times we have had here will never be forgotten. Everyday we talked and i cherished every single moment, Every movie we watched, Every episode of Rupauls Drag race we screamed over. The times we dishes tea about each other randomly and just the times you or myself were up really late and we couldn't sleep so we talked and talked all night until we eventually fell asleep.

The dedication Tony had for this network was absolutely incredible, He loved helping others (I know this because he had to train me on multiple occasions and oh hot dayum they were the good ol' days) Talking to new people, He was cracker when he was doing his comedy sketches at US Open Mic nights or when he was singing "Whip my hair" or others songs. I'm sure he will make his return to one once and awhile to showcase his amazing singing voice.
Even though he has left the staff team, I will and always will text Ms Tyra Sanchez everyday, Talk about anything and everything and just be there for my Drag Mother, Maria Hot Chilli Stepper!

I love you to the moon and back and then do it like 99999999 other times. You are an Incredible, Funny, Caring, Amazing, Intelligent, Unique hunty and i love you to death!

Keep death droppin' for the kids Gurl!

Frankisha out! <3

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Reading your message to me made me smile and want to tear up. Tony you are one of the best people I know. I will say you never fail to make me smile. You're jokes are honestly one of the best things about you. You're the funniest person I know. I really want to thank you Tony though. You have helped me so much through my time as a Moderator, Trial Senior Moderator, and even Senior Moderator. You have helped me improve and gain more confidence in myself. Thank you so much and one more thing, you better still talk to me hunty! I love you <3

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh Tony, you were there for me whenever I had issues and you have helped me so much! I'd like to thank you for that, you are an amazing individual. Our funny arguments in Moderator chats never end, and it was just so much fun joking around with you! You are the funniest person I have met in the staff team. Your message just makes me want to cry and I will miss you so much in the staff team. Please come on the Teamspeak whenever you have the time so we can talk and have those funny arguments and laugh! I love you so much Tony! :love:

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Tony! I will miss you! Thanks for correcting my mistakes when I made mistakes, and most of all, thanks for the awesome Open Mic Night event! It won't be the same without you!

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Its sad to see you go tony, you will be missed in this community. All of your efforts will never be forgotten, never.

<3

~Luke

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
Awhhhh Tony, I was just looking at your page yesterday and now you're gone, thank you so much when I was Staff letting me have the opportunity of hosting OMN, it means a lot and I hope you have an amazing time outside of MCSG. Thank you again.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Tony, Tyra Sanchez, Drag mummy.

Shall we start from the beginning?

Rewind 9 months ago...
Before joining this staff team i saw this one person who had a picture of himself and his fluffy yellow duck as their profile picture, After reading comments they had posted for a couple of days i realized that in their signature they had a Gif
This one in particular :

After seeing this particular Gif and my love for Rupauls Drag Race, I had to meet him, I had to become best friends with this person! "TotalDramaTony" Was his name.

Soon after getting Moderator, I joined the channel with him, Freshly and Equalitee in it basically from that point on it was just best friends from there.

And the Heathers were reborn!

If you haven't spoken to Tony before, You're missing out. He is the definition of Perfection. Maria Hot Chilli Stepper is my life and my mother.
The times we have had here will never be forgotten. Everyday we talked and i cherished every single moment, Every movie we watched, Every episode of Rupauls Drag race we screamed over. The times we dishes tea about each other randomly and just the times you or myself were up really late and we couldn't sleep so we talked and talked all night until we eventually fell asleep.

The dedication Tony had for this network was absolutely incredible, He loved helping others (I know this because he had to train me on multiple occasions and oh hot dayum they were the good ol' days) Talking to new people, He was cracker when he was doing his comedy sketches at US Open Mic nights or when he was singing "Whip my hair" or others songs. I'm sure he will make his return to one once and awhile to showcase his amazing singing voice.
Even though he has left the staff team, I will and always will text Ms Tyra Sanchez everyday, Talk about anything and everything and just be there for my Drag Mother, Maria Hot Chilli Stepper!

I love you to the moon and back and then do it like 99999999 other times. You are an Incredible, Funny, Caring, Amazing, Intelligent, Unique hunty and i love you to death!

Keep death droppin' for the kids Gurl!

Frankisha out! <3
Franky! Omg you're so sweet thank you so much Bae <3 you know how much I adore you my beautiful drag daughter!

And to everyone, thank you all for your sweet messages! You're all amazing people, take what I've given you all, and what I've done for the network, but take it even farther and do things and go places that I couldn't do. You guys all have the potential to make this community the best of all Minecraft servers and that's the important thing. It's not server size or having the most players come on, it's about having an amazing, unique and beautiful community. Do the best you all can do to make it happen! I love you all and I know you'll all do great!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I stumbled upon this thread, I was about to puke.
My stomach felt sickened, it was churning and tumbling like a washing machine of feelings and painful emotions when I saw that cursed word. Resignation.
Oh gosh, I don't even really know where I can properly begin to describe how much I feel about you, and how painful it really is to see one of the most influential, hilarious, kindest, strong-willed, and awesome people go. As much I actually do hate to say this, but... I understand, and accept that you have to go. I am typing this with great reluctance to say that it is okay to go due to these life-changing situations you are in. And gosh darnit. I'm so proud of you with the things you have achieved both in MCGamer, and in real life. I mean, a resident adviser for your college? That is an absolutely incredible responsibility to take, and the fact that you're going at it head-on shows us how wonderful and capable you are. And nothing can make us more proud than seeing you going out there in the world and kickin' some serious butt!

And as for MCGamer, on behalf of the whole community, I am glad to say that you really did leave this community so much more brighter and better than when you first started. For this fact, you should be proud. Because without wonderful, and influential individuals like you, we would most probably be worse off. And god... You don't know how grateful I am that I even got a chance to talk to you at all. When I was a mere green-bean, there was so much talk and gossip about that "Tony guy", and after finding out your username, I realized "Holy crap... Does he like Total Drama Island?", and when I found out you did, I almost squealed out of happiness.

Having gotten a chance to talk with you, despite it being on rare occasions, I had always felt confident that you were a go-to person whenever I had an issue, and you never failed to support me, and everyone else in the community as a whole. There was something special about you. You weren't like the other gurls. You were unique. Something about you told me that you would do so much good, my gut told me that maybe this "Tony" person is going to be one of the most awesome people I'll get to hang out with. Booooy was I an idiot. Because I never got a chance to involve myself with your amazing shenanigans and adventures! And that's my biggest regret. I wish I got a chance to talk to you more, I wish I had more confidence to say "Hi Tony! Do you wanna Teamspeak and Chill?". I... I just wish I could be closer friends with you, because you always brought that smile to my face, and everyone else can agree that you have done the same with the whole community.

Although I sound like some creepy neck-bearded psychopath stalker, I want to take this moment to appreciate how much good you have done for this community. And honestly, you're pretty much the most fabulous queen there is in existence. And that is the truth. Because the times I did have the chance to speak with you and other wonderful friends, you had always seemed a little conscious about yourself. I saw you as something even better than what you said you were. And to this day, you still prove to us how fabulously amazing of a human being you can be.

And nothing makes us anymore grateful than having you to even come to exist in this community. Without you, I would fear we may have never had this spark. But you were there. You lived and loved, you cared, and you were mother. Because you know best! And for that...

Thank you.

God. I'm an idiot for typing this up at the middle of the night. But it was worth it. So damn worth it. Because you deserve to know ow much we love you.
So thank you.

Farewell, TotalDramaTony. :')

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg tony no <3 you were one of the first mods to talk to me and help me when I was screwing up ( I remember someone named themselves "Dr.Phil" and I thought it was impersonating :p ) i said b4 you are my role model and I thank you for that! Good luck in life toenail!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci