• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff TotalDramaTony's Resignation Letter

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
M
When I stumbled upon this thread, I was about to puke.
My stomach felt sickened, it was churning and tumbling like a washing machine of feelings and painful emotions when I saw that cursed word. Resignation.
Oh gosh, I don't even really know where I can properly begin to describe how much I feel about you, and how painful it really is to see one of the most influential, hilarious, kindest, strong-willed, and awesome people go. As much I actually do hate to say this, but... I understand, and accept that you have to go. I am typing this with great reluctance to say that it is okay to go due to these life-changing situations you are in. And gosh darnit. I'm so proud of you with the things you have achieved both in MCGamer, and in real life. I mean, a resident adviser for your college? That is an absolutely incredible responsibility to take, and the fact that you're going at it head-on shows us how wonderful and capable you are. And nothing can make us more proud than seeing you going out there in the world and kickin' some serious butt!

And as for MCGamer, on behalf of the whole community, I am glad to say that you really did leave this community so much more brighter and better than when you first started. For this fact, you should be proud. Because without wonderful, and influential individuals like you, we would most probably be worse off. And god... You don't know how grateful I am that I even got a chance to talk to you at all. When I was a mere green-bean, there was so much talk and gossip about that "Tony guy", and after finding out your username, I realized "Holy crap... Does he like Total Drama Island?", and when I found out you did, I almost squealed out of happiness.

Having gotten a chance to talk with you, despite it being on rare occasions, I had always felt confident that you were a go-to person whenever I had an issue, and you never failed to support me, and everyone else in the community as a whole. There was something special about you. You weren't like the other gurls. You were unique. Something about you told me that you would do so much good, my gut told me that maybe this "Tony" person is going to be one of the most awesome people I'll get to hang out with. Booooy was I an idiot. Because I never got a chance to involve myself with your amazing shenanigans and adventures! And that's my biggest regret. I wish I got a chance to talk to you more, I wish I had more confidence to say "Hi Tony! Do you wanna Teamspeak and Chill?". I... I just wish I could be closer friends with you, because you always brought that smile to my face, and everyone else can agree that you have done the same with the whole community.

Although I sound like some creepy neck-bearded psychopath stalker, I want to take this moment to appreciate how much good you have done for this community. And honestly, you're pretty much the most fabulous queen there is in existence. And that is the truth. Because the times I did have the chance to speak with you and other wonderful friends, you had always seemed a little conscious about yourself. I saw you as something even better than what you said you were. And to this day, you still prove to us how fabulously amazing of a human being you can be.

And nothing makes us anymore grateful than having you to even come to exist in this community. Without you, I would fear we may have never had this spark. But you were there. You lived and loved, you cared, and you were mother. Because you know best! And for that...

Thank you.

God. I'm an idiot for typing this up at the middle of the night. But it was worth it. So damn worth it. Because you deserve to know ow much we love you.
So thank you.

Farewell, TotalDramaTony. :')
Miner oh my lord! This is an amazingly sweet message. I honestly can't come up with good responses for all the love, there is so much to say, but I am just at a loss for words. Thank you so much miner, I beyond love and appreciate all the kindness and love you've given me in your message. You're an amazing guy and I hope you know I won't be gone forever, I'll still be around occasionally! I'll see you around, and we will speak again sometime soon! I love you miner and thank you for this amazing message!

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Holy crap, When some people resign I could see it coming time to time. But Tony!! 26 months.. i bet no one saw this coming.. I'm so sad seeing this happening to you with school and your personal life. You've been my family for 4 months about and 26 months for others. I bet everyone is as heart broken as I am seeing you leave. You were always there for myself and other staff members when they needed you. You were there to warn me and be my friend and my family.. I'm so sad seeing this happening. Goodbye Tony.. Best of luck with your life

Mymike

Platinum
Reaction score
aw :( bye tony im gonna miss you and your omn performances

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Is a hot mess
I couldn't have said it any better. No but on the real, I love you sooooo much! You know how much help you were to me as a moderator, and as a trial. If it wasn't for you I literally don't know how I would've managed to get the work done throughout my trial. Enough about this depressing stuff, I love you so so so much, I shall end this with a SICKENING gif, okuurrrrr!

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
It's been a long ride, sad to see it end. You will surely go down as one of the greats that have come through here. It was an honor to work under you and I really appreciate all the help I got both when you were a Moderator and Sr. Mod. You'll do great in life, I just know it!

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
TotalDramaTony , you are honestly so great in so many ways. I miss all the time we talked and all the times you made me laugh. Thank you so much for everything you have done! I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Aww rip TDT :( one of the longest ever serving staff members on the Network and one of the best. Thanks for looking after me when I was a mod =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci