• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Tournament] Project Ares and the Raiders of the Lost Wool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys.

As you might know i've been with Project Ares for a long time now and i've never participate in a tournament before. This would be my first time creating a team for the tournament. I need one of the good PvPers to be in my team for the tournament. I would like to have the ones who are experienced at Project Ares and knows how to capture wools (that would be better) but overall i want good PvPers. First one to sign up will automatically be in. NOTE : If you have been suspected hacking you are automatically denied.

There would be a template for those who are interested in joining.

IGN =
Name =
PvP Strengths =
PvP Weakness =
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain =
Do you have a YouTube channel? =
Reason why you are interested in joining this team =
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) =

Only 12 players will be selected to join my team during the tournament. So if you're really interested to join my team during this tournament, then i advise you to be fast on signing up for my team.

Leader : Elisha_Mutang

1. darkrai202
2. piranga
3. TheBaussman
4. clementean
5. fushisushi
6. 5_hawn (Pending/Best Friend)
7. leMacDerp
8. SilverJakler
9. zenoCrafter
10. Half_Squirrel
11. sethyap2000
12. ZerOhTwo

47Knight471 (Substitute)
EnergyyZ (Substitute)
thedude2012 (Substitute)

I hope you guys will think wisely and join my team! Thank you for you time on reading this

- Elisha

Time and When :

Saturday April 6th, 2013
5PM GMT - 11PM GMT
Timezone Equivalents
10:00AM PDT - 4:00PM PDT
1:00PM EDT - 7:00PM EDT

1 more spot!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN = Darkrai202
Name = Nick
PvP Strengths = In my opinion I have amazing swordplay, decent bow skills and fishing rod hakz
PvP Weakness = Charging teams and running into fights I can't win.
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = I consider myself to be one of the best Australian PvPers.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yus, DarkraiMCSG
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Because, I like events were you can play with teams c:
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = I have a little experience as I used to play it when I was a noob, I get how capturing wool games work and all that though.

Also Elisha, I have a question for you. How do you always get stone swords at corn. x(

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN = ShaunDepro97
Name = Shaun
PvP Strengths = Killing (all seriousness; strafing, blocking, souping, critting, predicting, aiming, everything else)
PvP Weakness = Dying (none)
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = Yes.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes; Raredepro.
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Dorkrai joined
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = No

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN = Darkrai202
Name = Nick
PvP Strengths = In my opinion I have amazing swordplay, decent bow skills and fishing rod hakz
PvP Weakness = Charging teams and running into fights I can't win.
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = I consider myself to be one of the best Australian PvPers.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yus, DarkraiMCSG
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Because, I like events were you can play with teams c:
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = I have a little experience as I used to play it when I was a noob, I get how capturing wool games work and all that though.

Also Elisha, I have a question for you. How do you always get stone swords at corn. x(
I've seen you play. You're ACCEPTED! How i get stone swords from corn? Luck i guess. Heheh.

IGN = ShaunDepro97
Name = Shaun
PvP Strengths = Killing (all seriousness; strafing, blocking, souping, critting, predicting, aiming, everything else)
PvP Weakness = Dying (none)
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = Yes.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes; Raredepro.
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Dorkrai joined
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = No

Accepted!

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
IGN = fushisushi
Name = Toby
PvP Strengths = Unarmed, bows, and flint and steel
PvP Weakness = Water fights
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = Yeah, I'm not bad at all.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = youtube.com/fushisushi827
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = This looks really fun c:
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = Not really :c

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN = fushisushi
Name = Toby
PvP Strengths = Unarmed, bows, and flint and steel
PvP Weakness = Water fights
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = Yeah, I'm not bad at all.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = youtube.com/fushisushi827
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = This looks really fun c:
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = Not really :c
ACCEPTED

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Elisha, I can probably make the 10:00 AM PDT game but not the 4:00 PM one. :p

Deen

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN =sethyap2000
Name =Seth
PvP Strengths =In Melee
PvP Weakness =In fighting Elisha
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain =50% yes
Do you have a YouTube channel? =Yes
Reason why you are interested in joining this team =Becos i like da pvp
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) =Yerp of cos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci