• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Tournament] Project Ares and the Raiders of the Lost Wool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd love to but I don't have that much time :/

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
IGN = imBLUNT
Name = Jarrod
PvP Strengths = flint & steel, block hitting when needed, bow
PvP Weakness = waterbattles
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain =i think im a fair good PVPER but not as good as you <3
Do you have a YouTube channel? = yes imBLUNT3
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = To have a bit of fun and help you guys out i guess?
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = I have played project areas for over 1 year now and i think im preety good!

Thanks-Blunt

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
IGN : leMaCderp
Name : Magnus
Strengths : Killing. Usage of secondary weapons, accuracy and blockhitting.
Weaknesses : Lagging out, strafers and other block hitters who strafe.
Good PvPer in your opinion? : 7/10
YouTube? : Confidential
Reason of interest : I would like to participate in an event for Project Ares and with someone I have never did anything with for about 6 months. The fun and entertainment are what I seek for.
Farmiliar with P.A? : I played for 6 months. C:

https://oc.tc/leMaCderp
I'm more of a killer, than a guy who seeks capturing wools, destroying cores and stuff.
But when I do, I get killed.
( I like making protective balls for cores and walls protecting wools. Camper. )

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN = SilverJakler
Name = Tyler
PvP Strengths = All out melee combat, bows, teamwork and strategy.
PvP Weakness = I can get pretty laggy with my home computer, but I just got some more RAM that it desperately needed, so it might not be too bad now.
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = I'm a pretty good PvPer; not the best but definitely not the worst :/
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes.
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Because I've also never done a tournament before, and it sounds like a fun competition.
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = Yes, I have a lot of experience with Project Ares, particularly Capture the Wool maps.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Elisha I will make this little test for you to see how much you know me :3 I will apply but you have to fill it in with what you mean, lets see after the 1000 thousands of games we played together :3
IGN =
Name =
PvP Strengths =
PvP Weakness =
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain =
Do you have a YouTube channel? =
Reason why you are interested in joining this team =
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) =

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN = zenoCrafter
Name = Zeno/Eric
PvP Strengths = Strafing, bow shots, working as a team
PvP Weakness = I click slow :(
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = I am pretty decent, definitely better then that noob Darkrai ;)
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes, ZenoTheRebel
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Project Ares is cool, this team has cool people, and the tournament sounds like a cool thing to do.
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = I have played on it quite a few times, though I am not a master of it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN = Half_Squirrel
Name = Gordie
PvP Strengths = Archery seems to be the only one that would take effect in Project Ares, but I can calculate how much armour someone has.
PvP Weakness = Water fights, and the water in Project Ares is annoying because it almost always leads to void...
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = I think I'm above average, but maybe not as amazing as most here.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes, but not videos :p
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Bcuz u guiz is awsum. And I wanna try playing with you guys in a game of Project Ares :)
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = I've played it before a bit, but I don't know how to capture. I have some basic experience I guess.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN : leMaCderp
Name : Magnus
Strengths : Killing. Usage of secondary weapons, accuracy and blockhitting.
Weaknesses : Lagging out, strafers and other block hitters who strafe.
Good PvPer in your opinion? : 7/10
YouTube? : Confidential
Reason of interest : I would like to participate in an event for Project Ares and with someone I have never did anything with for about 6 months. The fun and entertainment are what I seek for.
Farmiliar with P.A? : I played for 6 months. C:

https://oc.tc/leMaCderp
I'm more of a killer, than a guy who seeks capturing wools, destroying cores and stuff.
But when I do, I get killed.
( I like making protective balls for cores and walls protecting wools. Camper. )
ACCEPTED.

IGN = SilverJakler
Name = Tyler
PvP Strengths = All out melee combat, bows, teamwork and strategy.
PvP Weakness = I can get pretty laggy with my home computer, but I just got some more RAM that it desperately needed, so it might not be too bad now.
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = I'm a pretty good PvPer; not the best but definitely not the worst :/
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes.
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Because I've also never done a tournament before, and it sounds like a fun competition.
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = Yes, I have a lot of experience with Project Ares, particularly Capture the Wool maps.
ACCEPTED.

Elisha I will make this little test for you to see how much you know me :3 I will apply but you have to fill it in with what you mean, lets see after the 1000 thousands of games we played together :3
IGN = hendrick1999
Name = Hendrick
PvP Strengths = bow, sword fighting and killing teams.
PvP Weakness = lag!
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = Extraordinary PvPer!
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yep. HendTheGamer
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Because this tournament looks fun and competitive.
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) =I've played it before but not that active.
There! I filled it in :p

IGN = zenoCrafter
Name = Zeno/Eric
PvP Strengths = Strafing, bow shots, working as a team
PvP Weakness = I click slow :(
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = I am pretty decent, definitely better then that noob Darkrai ;)
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes, ZenoTheRebel
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Project Ares is cool, this team has cool people, and the tournament sounds like a cool thing to do.
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = I have played on it quite a few times, though I am not a master of it.
ACCEPTED

IGN = Half_Squirrel
Name = Gordie
PvP Strengths = Archery seems to be the only one that would take effect in Project Ares, but I can calculate how much armour someone has.
PvP Weakness = Water fights, and the water in Project Ares is annoying because it almost always leads to void...
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain = I think I'm above average, but maybe not as amazing as most here.
Do you have a YouTube channel? = Yes, but not videos :p
Reason why you are interested in joining this team = Bcuz u guiz is awsum. And I wanna try playing with you guys in a game of Project Ares :)
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) = I've played it before a bit, but I don't know how to capture. I have some basic experience I guess.
ACCEPTED

IGN =sethyap2000
Name =Seth
PvP Strengths =In Melee
PvP Weakness =In fighting Elisha
Do you consider yourself a good PvPer or no? If no, explain =50% yes
Do you have a YouTube channel? =Yes
Reason why you are interested in joining this team =Becos i like da pvp
Are you familiar with Project Ares? (Unnecessary. It would be better if you have any experience) =Yerp of cos

ACCEPTED

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
So, what shall our team name be? I'd like it to be called the MotherTruckers :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members