• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toxic Jungle (24) -=Team Apollo=-

bubudu1

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a nice map. I love the giant mushroom on the mountain.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I don't think it'd be as popular as most other maps. I'd say about as popular as Sg5 or Sg1
But this map's purpose is to bring back that survival feel- less chests, more mushrooms for stew, bigger map... and trust me, if you know your way around, you can do very well!

Reaction score
Is there going to be a download because I'd like to have a look around :)
(I'm not being blind am I? There isn't one right?)

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
What is the point of saying that the map is a small project when people criticize the build? If the map is implemented on the server, players aren't going to say "Well it's ok. This was a small map project guys." A map is a map. It looks original enough, but it's not up to the standards of your previous submissions.

Also I've been seeing mentions of "getting back to the survival feel" from teams connected to the new map committee. Have the map committee decided on new guidelines for map submissions, and if so, are they going to be made public soon?

Thug_Life_Yo

Tribute
Reaction score
My bad dawg, I ment to say dat I don care wether or not dis map has any fancy terraformin- look at all dem shrooms, man!

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Although I'd be more than happy to give you it, I'm not sure I'm allowed to make it public.
And to address other concerns, this map does I'm fact have terraforming- just not around the center.
(@TheOfficialWils )

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci