• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Train Yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score

Builders:

FireizedMC
mr_chew100
Giggity69Goo
Teh_Ch3wbacca
jjamesz007
maxgamer2
FuzzySnowXD

Current map progress: 20%

Train Yard is a map based off of an abandoned train yard that is next to a small village and a river. (A detailed map story is to come soon!)

Map Video: (Not a trailer, just an overview)

Screenshots!​

Cords Of Corn: -27, 56, 28

Download will become available at 60% mark.

I, FireizedMC agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.​

Last edited:

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
it's lookin good for only 2% done :)
Thanks xD Ik it's not much to look at right now, but we're working on it for like the next hour or two, and I'm at home for like 9 hours straight every day for the next 5 weeks soooooo :p

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks xD Ik it's not much to look at right now, but we're working on it for like the next hour or two, and I'm at home for like 9 hours straight every day for the next 5 weeks soooooo :p
I would love to help :) Anyway I can? :3 It seems like fun :p

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really like the corn seeing as if someone else gets a weapon, you are screwed since it is hard to get out.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really like the corn seeing as if someone else gets a weapon, you are screwed since it is hard to get out.
The ditch is only 50% done, like I said we will be doing some finishing touches, as well as some tunnels to get out, and it will be easier to get out of the ditch. It shouldn't be any harder to get out than SG4 once it's complete.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
The ditch is only 50% done, like I said we will be doing some finishing touches, as well as some tunnels to get out, and it will be easier to get out of the ditch. It shouldn't be any harder to get out than SG4 once it's complete.
Ok, cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci