• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Train Yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Whoah! This is actually turning out to be a sweet map so far, but I am really liking this. Do you mind if I help? I would love to help out!

Nickz

Previously known as: 'NickMaBoi'
Reaction score
Its looking amazing! would luv to help haha :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The mountain looks awkward because it's too perfect. Rough it up some more.

For the crane, I think it might look better to use yellow clay and some gray blocks, as large amounts of gold (I think that's what it is, not 100% sure because of the pack) look kinda ugly.

Other than that everything looks fine so far.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks nice for only being 20% done! Maybe just add a little more detail to corn. Other than that. It looks really decent. Keep up the good work! :D

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
The mountain looks awkward because it's too perfect. Rough it up some more.

For the crane, I think it might look better to use yellow clay and some gray blocks, as large amounts of gold (I think that's what it is, not 100% sure because of the pack) look kinda ugly.

Other than that everything looks fine so far.
Alright, I'll try to fix that up! (The mountain was built by my friend, and it was the very first thing he ever used Voxel Sniper for so you can be sure that he'll get better at it :p)

Looks nice for only being 20% done! Maybe just add a little more detail to corn. Other than that. It looks really decent. Keep up the good work! :D
Any suggestions for corn? I assume you mean above ground, but keep in mind there is 3 levels to corn, the top part with the chests, the second level that is just dirt/podzol and you can climb a ladder, and the third level goes all the way down to a metro tunnel that has a train. (The first, second, and third screenshots)

Hey everyone I was wondering how you thought the meteor looked? Especially the above-ground part. We spent a lot of time trying to make it look good and we think it looks pretty good now, but I want to see what you guys think!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci