• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Train Yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
I realize it is only 20% done, but I will leave my first impressions below..

Overall, it's an alright start. It's tough to judge the gameplay as it is only 20% completed and I'm sure many changes will be made before we see the final product. The one thing that stands out to me is the lack of detail. For one example, the land suirrounding the cornucopia - it appears to be all dirt sprinkled with little bits of cobblestone. It looks plain to look at.

The same goes for any buildings and trains. From the ones I saw, there isn't anything special about them that make me go 'wow'.

Iceolated

Tribute
Reaction score
I have some bad news. The map had been corrupted, and we had to use a map back up from 2 weeks ago. I managed to salvage some good builds that weren't in the back up, and put it together so we could build. we lost quite a bit of terraforming, but thats okay.
I realize it is only 20% done, but I will leave my first impressions below..

Overall, it's an alright start. It's tough to judge the gameplay as it is only 20% completed and I'm sure many changes will be made before we see the final product. The one thing that stands out to me is the lack of detail. For one example, the land suirrounding the cornucopia - it appears to be all dirt sprinkled with little bits of cobblestone. It looks plain to look at.

The same goes for any buildings and trains. From the ones I saw, there isn't anything special about them that make me go 'wow'.
And yes, that is true. We were about do build some more detail outside corn, but then the world got corrupted. Also, the screenshots haven't been updated for a while.

lsiscool02

Spectator
Reaction score
More corn chests would be nice if this awesome map gets added

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for not updating for a long time everyone! There are... quite a few things that have to be said. So, if you're wondering why the screenshots are not used with a texture pack, it is because fireized cannot use his account, and this is a close friend posting this for him. Like he said before, in a different post. So, that's why there is no texture pack. The other reason is that 1. The trainyard got corrupted, luckily we had a old back-up, and 2. We haven't built much in a while, for many reasons. But, I hope you enjoy the boatload of new screenshots a took! See ya!

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I will no longer be able to work on this because im quitting Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member