• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your not even better than us thats the funny thing, That was probably your tryhard roster..... XD we will battle you next time when we have our tryhard roster on, It wont be fair. Dont be so cocky, Its just gonna burn you in the end.....
Lol just wait till you rematch us and im on. Boy, you'll have even more of a trouble beating us. ;)

Pretract

Tribute
Reaction score
Your not even better than us thats the funny thing, That was probably your tryhard roster..... XD we will battle you next time when we have our tryhard roster on, It wont be fair. Dont be so cocky, Its just gonna burn you in the end.....
You should probably start putting your little "tryhard" roster on, because we've beaten you 2 times now, you've only won off a DQ. Most overrated clan on mcsg, we are coming for you ;) -magstin

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
We really do need a moderator in this clan :p. Anyways I hope you get in !
It means that he likes the way we looked against you, there is nothing wrong with that. He has his opinion on who looked better. I mean... Do you blame him?

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
I see that scooter is sayin stuff but you guys are being a bit cocky...
We aren't trying to be. But you can't blame someone for applying to a clan they just saw win... He had no right to come onto our thread and start accusing. We weren't meaning to say "we are a better clan", it might have looked that way. We were not trying to come off as cocky, my apologies. We are just fed up with Dexterity.

Pretract

Tribute
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: NewAge_
2. What Shall we call you: Aaron / NewAge
3. Age: 14
4. Skype-Name: I'll dm you it if I get accepted.
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Moderator
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Getting bowlocks, head on fns, rodding players into walls and breaking sprint.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): I don't have very good ping,
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: I've been in Apollo, and a few other of SertifiedBlocks and FatalModzz clans.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join a clan that I know can win battles.
10. W/L: 22/124 & 9/32 on my alt
I don't think anyone has responded to your app, but if not, Scrapper will look at this soon, sorry for the long wait

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: dobbyroxsmysocks |buscus123 (friends account i go on sometimes)
2. What Shall we call you: David or Dobby
3. Age: 12 turning 13 tomorrow
4. Skype-Name: dobbyroxmysocks
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Iron probably gonna run out sometime around the 30th or 25+
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Rod, Sword, FnS is above moderate.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): I'm terrible with bow, getting better, and the typical stuff like hackers and teams of 3+
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yup
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I'm looking to meet new people and be in a good clan. (Nice montage)
10. W/L: 244/2377 (Yeah ik bad ratio I have reasons doe)

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Asian_Ninjaz
2. What Shall we call you: Justin
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name:
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Grass Donor
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Rapid Clicking, Being Asian,
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): radodim
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?:
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?:I joined, left, joined, left, and now I want to join back in because I actually feel welcome here.
10. W/L: Look at my signature

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: magicalbob44/HalfPvp
2. What Shall we call you: Owen, Magic, Bob, Half
4. Skype-Name: magicalbob44
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Platinum on HalfPvp
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): teams, sword, rod , fns, bow
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): water fights, hackers
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Oh yeh, i've owned like 2 very successful clans!
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Because i used to be in this clan but then i decided too leave i don't know why, but I'm back now after taking a break from minecraft and gaming in general.
10. W/L:631/3970

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: magicalbob44/HalfPvp
2. What Shall we call you: Owen, Magic, Bob, Half
4. Skype-Name: magicalbob44
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Platinum on HalfPvp
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): teams, sword, rod , fns, bow
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): water fights, hackers
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Oh yeh, i've owned like 2 very successful clans!
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Because i used to be in this clan but then i decided too leave i don't know why, but I'm back now after taking a break from minecraft and gaming in general.
10. W/L:631/3970
Yeah leaving MCSG......so true...... but non the less Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci