• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orbs

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: TheOrbitMC
2. What Shall we call you: orbs
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name: intailorbit
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind?: Grass Donor
6. PvP-Strengths ( Be Detailed): i have 15 ping to mcsg so i hit rods accurately and i'm good at placing fns before they i go and fight. Good/Decent with a sword always able to trade hits at the very least. Also i'm decent at running away .
7. PvP-weaknesses (be detailed): teams, hackers, and sometimes i go and fight people with a lot better gear, and i got better hits, but i had like a wood axe
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Very little. I was in a clan in 2013 but that was a while ago.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to be in a clan and you guys are very good at PVP. I want to meet new people aswell. also am karpgamez son.
10. W/L: i have a 1/5 win lose ratio on mcsg

Orbs

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: TheOrbitMC
2. What Shall we call you: orbs
4. Skype-Name: intailorbit
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind?: Grass Donor
6. PvP-Strengths ( Be Detailed): i have 15 ping to mcsg so i hit rods accurately and i'm good at placing fns before they i go and fight. Good/Decent with a sword always able to trade hits at the very least. Also i'm decent at running away .
7. PvP-weaknesses (be detailed): teams, hackers, and sometimes i go and fight people with a lot better gear, and i got better hits, but i had like a wood axe
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Very little. I was in a clan in 2013 but that was a while ago.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to be in a clan and you guys are very good at PVP. I want to meet new people aswell. also am karpgamez son.
10. W/L: i have a 1/5 win lose ratio on mcsg
Note that i don't have the best computer so if you accept me which you won't i probably can't do CB's until after Christmas

cbomb2344

Platinum
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: cbomb2344
2. What Shall we call you: cbomb
3. Age: 15
4. Skype-Name: Private (PM Me)
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : platinum
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Sword fights, Bow, Rod
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Fns and water battles
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: yes i do. Here are the clan that i have been in before. Invincible, Synergy, Voltage, Orbit
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I have no idea what to say when it comes to this question
10. W/L: 520/3100 i think or close to that

NightHawkMCHD

Tribute
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: YT_Night_Hawk
2. What Shall we call you: NightHawk
3. Age: 14
4. Skype-Name: miniuzi797
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Gold
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I am very good with the Bow and a very smart tactical player who knows what to do at th right time Can fight with sword and very good with FnS
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Sometimes i dont stick with teammates if there going a different route and i dont like to rush
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes Darkened Optic Obliterate
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join because this clan looks like its thriving and i want to help out by making this clan even higher in the Boards and help win more CB than you guys already have i am very active and mature, I know the CB maps very well and hope to get accepted thanks again!
10. W/L: 1/6 ratio 127 wins 2 accounts can be proven

Creeper_GG

Diamond
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Creeper_GG
2. What Shall we call you: Creeper/ Michael
3. Age:15
4. Skype-Name:private
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Diamond
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): rod bow strafing
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): lagggggggggg jk i don't lag and idk
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: yup to many to count
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: heard it's good and Gravity_grasper is in it
10. W/L: 1000/5k

Xaugo

Spectator
Reaction score
On behalf of The penetrators we challange you guys to a 7v7 clan battle

TIGSource

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Rmarchand
2. What Shall we call you: Ryan
4. Skype-Name: Nopopit
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Non Donor
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Sword, FnS, Bow
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Hackers, Strafes, radodim, BiboyQG, etc.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes, I was in Vividus, and Vividus V2, and Motivated
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join Transfer because I have a lot of friends in Transfer, and Transfer is a good clan overall, and I would be Honored to join.
10. W/L: 381/2606

xTomPlaysMCx

Survivor
Reaction score

1. In Game Name:xTomPlaysMCx
2. What Shall we call you: Tom or Tommy
3. Age:13
4. Skype-Name: PM if accepted
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : diamond
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): FnS, Bow, and Melee
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): hackers and people with really good ping.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: yes I was in voltage, United, and venemous
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: this clan fits me very well because I will be surrounded with very good players
10. W/L: 15:70 (1/4 and a half)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci