• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcity

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Hcity
2. What Shall we call you: Akku
3. Age: 15
4. Skype-Name: I will PM if accepted :)
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : I do not have a premium at this time.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I am extremely tactical in my play style and usually consider all possible scenarios before making any decision. I am also prolific with FNS and am an above average bow user especially in uneven terrain. BulletJC, an IRL friend usually tells me many tips and tricks that can be beneficial in winning a fight.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Although I did not have a good background in using the fishing rod when I first started, I am getting better at using it, but am not the best yet.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: I was a part of Synergy.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Before joining, I would like to let you guys know that I may not be able to be the most active player in the clan as I attend the number 1 high school in the USA - Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology and deal with an insurmountable amount of work. However, I will be able to promise at least 1 hour a day that I can devote to playing with your clan. I would love to join this clan as it gives me an provides a great ambiance of highly skilled PVP'ers that will be able to foster a community in which I can develop more skills and help out your clan in more ways than one.
10. W/L: 208/1348
Thanks for your time,
"Akku"

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Hcity
2. What Shall we call you: Akku
3. Age: 15
4. Skype-Name: I will PM if accepted :)
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : I do not have a premium at this time.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I am extremely tactical in my play style and usually consider all possible scenarios before making any decision. I am also prolific with FNS and am an above average bow user especially in uneven terrain. BulletJC, an IRL friend usually tells me many tips and tricks that can be beneficial in winning a fight.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Although I did not have a good background in using the fishing rod when I first started, I am getting better at using it, but am not the best yet.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: I was a part of Synergy.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Before joining, I would like to let you guys know that I may not be able to be the most active player in the clan as I attend the number 1 high school in the USA - Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology and deal with an insurmountable amount of work. However, I will be able to promise at least 1 hour a day that I can devote to playing with your clan. I would love to join this clan as it gives me an provides a great ambiance of highly skilled PVP'ers that will be able to foster a community in which I can develop more skills and help out your clan in more ways than one.
10. W/L: 208/1348
Thanks for your time,
"Akku"
Accepted as trial. Be active on the ts for a better chance of being accepted!

xSteewe

Platinum
Reaction score
*We recommend a detailed application for a better chance of being accepted*

1. In Game Name: xSteewe
2. What Shall we call you: Steewe
3. Age: 14
4. Skype-Name: noah_minecraft
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Yes, Platinum
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I dont know if this is a strength or not but i'll tell ya about it.
The thing with me is that i am decent with everything it can be both good and bad.
But if i need to tell you one thing it will probably be the bow i think.
But my internet is also a strength i never crash and i have a very good ping to mcsg.
My ping is about EU [20) US (35-45) and it helps me alot in sword fights.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): It's up to you, i am kinda decent with everyting thats a good and bad thing. But if i need to tell you one thing it would probably be Ice fight/s.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes I do...
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: It seems like a very nice and serious clan and I see alot of skilled players in this clan so I think I'll fit in!
10. W/L: 533/3652
*If you are accepted into Transfer, we will contact you on Skype*

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*We recommend a detailed application for a better chance of being accepted*

1. In Game Name: xSteewe
2. What Shall we call you: Steewe
3. Age: 14
4. Skype-Name: noah_minecraft
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Yes, Platinum
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I dont know if this is a strength or not but i'll tell ya about it.
The thing with me is that i am decent with everything it can be both good and bad.
But if i need to tell you one thing it will probably be the bow i think.
But my internet is also a strength i never crash and i have a very good ping to mcsg.
My ping is about EU [20) US (35-45) and it helps me alot in sword fights.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): It's up to you, i am kinda decent with everyting thats a good and bad thing. But if i need to tell you one thing it would probably be Ice fight/s.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes I do...
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: It seems like a very nice and serious clan and I see alot of skilled players in this clan so I think I'll fit in!
10. W/L: 533/3652
*If you are accepted into Transfer, we will contact you on Skype*
Btw this guy applied for Legacy too.

AuraMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
When we gonna finish our battle? it is 4-2 Aura. Just wondering.

WakeZ_HD

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey I am sorry I went inactive my family went on a vacation and there was no internet there I would like to ask if I could be let back into the clan and if I ever need to go inactive again I will make sure to notify yo.( I most likely won't be away until summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci