• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSparkz

Spectator
Reaction score
Clan Battle or Scrimmage against Hyper? If interested add me on Skype - DrSparkz

StrikingFox

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name:FarPixel
2. What Shall we call you:Far
3. Age:11
4. Skype-Name:FarPixel MCSG
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? :None
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):Rod sword bow I feel like I have a large amount of strengths but also like chestclicking fifty ping etc. etc.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Mass teams
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?:process HypnotiZe Potent Safyre
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?:I would like to be with a very experienced clan that does cbs like every day and would hopefully be a great environment.
10. W/L: 1/2.8 or close

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
McOrange and I are so cool cuz we got banned on the same server (Not MCSG) at the same time, for the same reason, and by the same person omg we're liek twins

Demetzeu | Sebi

Platinum
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: demetzeu
2. What Shall we call you: Sebi / Dem
3. Age: 15
4. Skype-Name: demetzeu.swager
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : yes , I have a diamond donor .
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): well , I can easly take down a double team only with a rod and a flint'n'steel . But I also know some good tactics with the sword so If I'm getting accepted I'll show you them :D
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): well , I'm kinda bad at the ice fights and I s*** at the water fights , especially on Holiday resort .
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: No to be honest . This is my first time applying in a US clan cause Im an EU player but Im getting a good ping on US , like 100 without being devided at 2. I was on a lot of US top clans , like : Harmony , Imagination , etc..
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to be in a good US clan so I can prove my teamwork with some us players without a very op ping .
10. W/L: 820/4.300

GreatRebel

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: GreatRebel
2. What Shall we call you: Rebel or Perry
3. Age: 12
4. Skype-Name: perrykumar
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : No
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): sword fishing rod fns bow
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): bow 3 team water battles
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join a clan that is skilled and the people in the clan are really good and I'm a competitive player.
10. W/L: 329/2300

LilyCollins

Diamond
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Huahweed (I previously owned MaddieButter as well)
2. What Shall we call you: lily
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name: standardnewb568
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : I mean i have iron but idk whens its gonna run out
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Sword,bow,fns
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Need work with rod and fights on ice
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: yep
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Because it seems like a good clan and i wanna be apart of it.
10. W/L: I had like 265/5000 something like that. I have almost 400 wins with all my accounts combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci