• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRevision

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: xRevision
2. What Shall we call you: xRevision Lad, NanSlayer, Luke, DeepTaint
3. Age: 16
4. Skype-Name:I dont really like putting my skype on public forums but I have Scrapper02, Tinnyfry, Specops2012, Karpgamez all on my skype so ask them :D
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? :No premium
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):Bow, Was former track star in high school, Can take on 2v1 ezpz, fire
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed):7v1, 8v1, 9v1, Being smacked by pingwarriors, clicking for to long
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?:Ive been in multiple clans with many of your members on hive, but no clan experience on MCSG atm
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?:I want to join Transfer because I feel like I could help Transfer win some clan wars in crucial moments of the battles. I also want to join so I can get back into playing sg and hanging with old friends I used to chill with.
10. W/L: 9/48 I have been playing way more then these 48 games. 1v1 Badlion/kohi if you want to see me pvp actually :)

Last edited:

Zenorkss

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Zenorkss
2. What Shall we call you: John My Real name is Jonathan
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name: Zenorkss or Jonathan Avila(New York)
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : No. I
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I am really good with the Rod Beacuase my ping in Mcsg Which is 80 but i get really nice combos instaly.SwordMenShip Is The Best I get Nice Combos with the rode. Working With Teams I know when to back up and ect...
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): (Fear) When I Dont Think Im Gonna make kill the person I Just Fear dat they re gonna kill me But I learn from My Mistakes But Im getting to bye the seconded
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes, I have been in, ##FuzzyPandas
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I feel Its Time to reavel the fear inside me and conur the little sefconvidce 10. W/G: 25/465 Getting Better :) Plus got a new mouse Today

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: dobbyroxsmysocks |buscus123 (friends account i go on sometimes)
2. What Shall we call you: David or Dobby
3. Age: 12 turning 13 tomorrow
4. Skype-Name: dobbyroxmysocks
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Iron probably gonna run out sometime around the 30th or 25+
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Rod, Sword, FnS is above moderate.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): I'm terrible with bow, getting better, and the typical stuff like hackers and teams of 3+
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yup
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I'm looking to meet new people and be in a good clan. (Nice montage)
10. W/L: 244/2377 (Yeah ik bad ratio I have reasons doe)
Can you guys at least decline me? I feel I'd rather be declined than have no answer because there's people who really want to join your clan, they apply and they get no answer. Yet they keep on waiting and waiting and waiting. Still it never comes. I know it could waste your time, but how long will it take for you to reply to their application and say "Declined". Being rejected is much better than no answer, being in suspense until you finally realize that you're never going to get a answer. All I'm asking is that if I didn't make the expectations, just decline me.

FranciscoMC

Tribute
Reaction score
1. In Game Name:InstantdeathPvP
2. What Shall we call you:Instant
3. Age:14.9
4. Skype-Name:InstantdeathPvP
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? :Iron
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):Rod,Sword,Fns.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed):Bow
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?:Yes, i have been in Potent,Global.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?:Well there is alot of new people i can meet and have fun and play compettive
10. W/L:202/1045
Also played with Beastboniam today in mcsg.

RosieRekts

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: RosieRekts
2. What Shall we call you: Cole
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name: RosieRekts
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : yes
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I am good at close range bow and I am good at a starting fns.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): I am bad at sword and rod.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes, I have been in Potent, and Savages. I
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join Transfer because I like to do lots of cbies and play competitive.
10. W/L: 66/165

Ps: I have played with one of the elites ( Beastaboniam) I am also friends with instantdeathpvp

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
Can you guys at least decline me? I feel I'd rather be declined than have no answer because there's people who really want to join your clan, they apply and they get no answer. Yet they keep on waiting and waiting and waiting. Still it never comes. I know it could waste your time, but how long will it take for you to reply to their application and say "Declined". Being rejected is much better than no answer, being in suspense until you finally realize that you're never going to get a answer. All I'm asking is that if I didn't make the expectations, just decline me.
People who aren't contacted within 3 days have been declined, We accept people through skype. Sorry for the wait, But you were declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci