• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanushka

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Fanushka
2. What Shall we call you: Nightly or fan works.
3. Age: 13.
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): datonepotato
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : I do not have donor.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Mainly sword and rod, i'm fairly decent at aiming the flint and steel.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): I'm horrible at protecting my self from arrows and aiming the bow in general. I have worked on it and over time i'm hoping to improve.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Unfortunately not, although i'm completely aware on how clan battle's work.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: To meet some new people! I love meeting new people, and + it'd be fun to become better at pvp as time comes along.
10. W/L: 0/0 (new acc, old one had a 5/9 ratio and i'm planning to play on this one soon, and get wins.)

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UHC clan? Lol

Last edited:

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Throowwww baaaccckkkk to 1year ago yo I'm going to Reband Elusive just for this clan

Lorey_Aura

Survivor
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: loreydood | imaginationBacca
2. What Shall we call you: Lorey
3. Age:14
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): omgitssteamroll
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? :
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Sword fns
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): bow (long distance )
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: icarus ismerize rebels change raven
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Because it is a very strong clan with nice people
10. W/L: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/imaginationbacca/ |http://www.mcgamer.net/player/loreydood/ dont play for stat

MoMLGPanda2

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: MoMLGPanda/MoMlqPanda
2. What Shall we call you: Mo
3. Age: 15
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): Mo.jalali1
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : no but I can buy 1 if really needed.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Rod comboes, getting away with rod spam, long bow shots, strafing and block hit rod comboing.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): bow spam.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: yes. I've been in many hive clans back in the day and In a couple MCSG clans this year.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join transfer because I want to be in a good active clan since most MCSG clans these days are very inactive, I also want to practice my pvp with my clanmates who I look up to so that I get even better. I also want to get back into the clan community on MCSG since I get 20ms.
10. W/L: 1/3 ratio

ItsMafia

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: ItsMafiaHD
2. What Shall we call you: Mafia
3. Age: 13, 14 in feb
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): ItsMafia_
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : No, but I am getting it for christmas
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Im good at undergeared fights, I usually play defensive. Good at rod and sword
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): fns and bow. I'm getting better at bow but I need to get used to MCSG FNS again
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: No
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I love the competitiveness of it, I am friends with the old member of transfer like Karp, Storm, and alex. I'm also getting a bit bored of BL and would like a change
10. W/L: Right now, its 22/0 which I know is trash. But before I quit and the stats reset I think I was around 40% win rate.Which was on my alt and that was falsely banned for togglesprint. Now I am just getting killed by 5 teams and hackers.

ChickenPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: ChickenPlays

2. What Shall we call you: Chicken
3. Age:15

4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): ChickenPlaysYt
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : No.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Pretty good with the rod, I tend to get good combos. I am accurate with the fns.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): If I had to pick my weakness, it would be the bow. I am about average with the bow, I can hit someone within medium to short range fairly easily, but kinda struggle with far range.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: yes
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Haven't joined a clan in a few months, and playing solo mcsg is kinda getting stale
10. W/L: 1/3 (exact is about 180/500 I believe)

oSnap

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: oSnap
2. What Shall we call you: Adam/Snap/oSnap
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): oSnap947
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : no :(
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Melee, rod comboing
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): bow - I think you can relate Chris Kappa BOW GOD
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: no, hopefully this can be a start for me
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: because I am friends with a lot of people in transfer and hopefully this can be a great opportunity to grow as a pvp player and make new friendships.
10. W/L: I don't really play mcgamer only badlion and my mcgamer stats are from when I sucked and I was like 11 and didn't know how to pvp, so please don't judge my skill and this application on those stats. on badlion though it's in between 1/2 and 1/3
ty for reading and (maybe) considering

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci