• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamCant

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: CamCant (you might recognize me as Kenato, or Eclisspur)
2. What Shall we call you: Cam
3. Age: 15
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): SkypeOfCam
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Platinum
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Sword: I can get straight lines with a sword and big combo's with them, enabling me to kill someone quickly without taking much damage :]
Rod: I use the rod a lot, it is what makes me the player I am in PVP. I use it to get combo's boost people, and to boost people away, but I've gotta say most of my kills come from getting a rod combo
Bow: I can bow lock someone in close range, Medium range, and have the capability to predict where someone is going to be when they are running.
FNS: I don't use the FNS as often as i would like to, I mostly use it when they are trying to eat a gapple, are running, or I am trying to get away.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): My 100 ping to MCSG makes me a little more easier to get combo'd on, but for the most part I am fine with that.
Bow: I cannot do long range very well, I am not good at predicting a shot over 100 blocks far.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes, for example...
Transfer (Original)
Sync ( we were 21-1 )
Potent [Owner]
PotentReborn [Owner]
Stentorian
I have a ton of clan experience, so I know how the call outs, how they all work, and how to play as a team.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join Transfer because I was in the original and want to get back into clans, especially with you guys, Transfer was such a fun clan and I haven't been playing a lot of MCSG the past few weeks, so I want a reason to really get back into it and start enjoying it again. Also, I'm a very competitive person so clans are my kind of thing since I love how competitive it gets me and I play my best when I'm under pressure :D
10. W/L: 603/2088 (1/3.4) 149/479 on legacy (1/3.2)

well thanks for reading :p

FatFate3

Diamond
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: ImDatingAndrea
2. What Shall we call you: thomas or fate
3. Age: i just turned 15
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): Fate | DontSpankMyAss
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : I do not have premium.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): My pvp strengths i would say would be rod and Bow. I am more of a bow spammer due to the fact that i do play a lot of UHC and sometimes do play UHC 1v1's Such as ProMcgames(Where i do warmups). I am very good with the rod becuase i used to be a Hive pvper and when i played Hive everyone RodSpammed so from playing hive i got a lot better at the Rod and started to get into MCSG and took the rod ability i got from hive to MCSG.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): I would say my Pvp Weaknesses would be My sword and my Fns. I am not the greatest when it comes to Sword PVP but i am not that bad. When it comes to Fns my placements are not always the best and sometimes i do light myself on Fire(Not usally) and i would say Im ok with Fns,
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes. I was in Tenacity, Omega v1, Omega v2, Omega v3, Audentia, Angels, carnage, Amnesty and Obey.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join Transfer because i want to Join a clan that has Experience. Back when i was just starting to pvp and joined the MCSG community and clan community i saw Transfer on the forums. From seeing it in the past i notice that Transfer seems to be a Strong clan and has great Knowledge! I also want to join Transfer because i would Really like to Meet some new people, But i do know some people in Transfer (BeastaBoniam)
10. W/L: My W/L on my Clan battle account is 250/1640 and on my Other account (Witch i only play for fun on) is 12/23

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Imanol
2. What Shall we call you: Alex
3. Age: 17
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): DM
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Mod
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Sword
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): water
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: CyanVolts, Protocol, Desolate, Apex, Chrome, Reflection
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I was told to apply, but I want to meet new people! Maybe find some new friends.
10. W/L: like 1200/5000 on legacy stats

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Imanol
2. What Shall we call you: Alex
3. Age: 17
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): DM
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Mod
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Sword
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): water
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: CyanVolts, Protocol, Desolate, Apex, Chrome, Reflection
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I was told to apply, but I want to meet new people! Maybe find some new friends.
10. W/L: like 1200/5000 on legacy stats
Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci