• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
IGN: VegetlaGaymer
Wins: 167 / 1,352
Donor?: No :/
Past Clans: In my signature
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I think it's a very good clan and... Sweeg like caillou
Applicant. Please be active on teamspeak.

DinoTheGreat

Platinum
Reaction score
gl.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold from July 25th 2014 - September 15th 2014
Diamond from September 15th 2014 - October 3th 2014
Platinum from October 3th 2014 - Current

#PingAboozer

DinoTheGreat

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: KingBenji123 | iScrape
Wins: With both accounts about 270.
Donor?: Getting diamond donor for Christmas.
Past Clans: My clans, Art Of PvP, Synergy, and Aura.
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I would like to join this clan because the players in this clan are skilled and I have seen them play before. Also I would like to join a clan that won't disband in one day. I can benefit in many ways like in clan battles or US Clan Leaderboards Matches. I can as well provide a clan banner if needed. These are the reasons I want to join Trespire.
;-; benji

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I would like to join this clan because the players in this clan are skilled and I have seen them play before. Also I would like to join a clan that won't disband in one day. I can benefit in many ways like in clan battles or US Clan Leaderboards Matches. I can as well provide a clan banner if needed. These are the reasons I want to join Trespire.
No. If there was a dislike button I would. This guy stays in clan battle and is overall annoying. and his past clans were racist ( Randy clan Throx) so yeah

GetStrafed

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:GetStrafedYT
Wins: 24
Donor: No
Past Clans: Perpetual,Trivium,Rehab,Aura
Why do you want to join Trespire?:Because I think im good enough at pvp for the clan and my communication is good too...I really think this clan will go far that's why I want to be apart of it and because I know a few people in the clan...I hope I don't get declined because of my stats .-. try me out like 1v1 me and then tell me what you think

Reaction score
No. If there was a dislike button I would. This guy stays in clan battle and is overall annoying. and his past clans were racist ( Randy clan Throx) so yeah
That was over 3 months ago xD Forgot about the past we are in the present right now...

Dimond1646MCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Applied to a different clan. Don't think should be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci