• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: McOrangeBurger45 / AustinPlayWithHisSmallDick
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 400+
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: Both
Why do you want to join Triology? Third try's the charm?
Why should we accept you? Kenny likes me now.
Past clans: too many
One paragraph about yourself: I like soccer and I'm 50% chinese and 50% American. I love this clan and I play everyday for a bit.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: thngy182
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 1352
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: I have both and my Skype name is thingy182
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join this pro clan as US clans smell tasty and have a lot of 6v6 +. I am friends with charmander, Quadrum_ and NotCanziano and they think I am pro. and HUAWHI?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should we accept you? I am a good player who smells like flowers.
Past clans: A lot :C
One paragraph about yourself: I am really good at Chess, rugby and I am part Swedish. Now this is just random next so that I could just fill up the paragraph and make sure I don't have to write a lot. Blah blah, this is a lot of boring writing and I don't know what to say, please help me? So yeah I wanna be in the clan as I am pro and this paragraph os still taking ages to write lardy dah. Omg nearly done with this paragraph and this will hopefully look like a lot YEAH this is pro just like me blah blah almost done. Is this working? I hope so as I do not know what else to write anymore. Ok I am going to stop writing now. C:

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: thngy182
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 1352
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: I have both and my Skype name is thingy182
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join this pro clan as US clans smell tasty and have a lot of 6v6 +. I am friends with charmander, Quadrum_ and NotCanziano and they think I am pro. and HUAWHI?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should we accept you? I am a good player who smells like flowers.
Past clans: A lot :C
One paragraph about yourself: I am really good at Chess, rugby and I am part Swedish. Now this is just random next so that I could just fill up the paragraph and make sure I don't have to write a lot. Blah blah, this is a lot of boring writing and I don't know what to say, please help me? So yeah I wanna be in the clan as I am pro and this paragraph os still taking ages to write lardy dah. Omg nearly done with this paragraph and this will hopefully look like a lot YEAH this is pro just like me blah blah almost done. Is this working? I hope so as I do not know what else to write anymore. Ok I am going to stop writing now. C:
Be active on Teamspeak.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: B1gtb is my main, but I have some alts
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Around 1500 with my alts added
Donor: Gold
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]:Both. Skype- B1gtub
Why do you want to join Triology? I feel this clan will be very nice and will be active.
Why should we accept you? I am active on mcsg like to play a lot of other games
Past clans: Trivium
One paragraph about yourself:
I like gaming and sports. I play baseball and football. I am 13 and 5'7. I've been playing mcsg since V1. My games that I play include, CS:GO, League of Legends, COD, GTA V, War Thunder, and Left for Dead 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci