• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revalize

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Revalize
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 1
Donor: Gold donor, for about 2 1/2 more months.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: call.me.god.yo
Why do you want to join Triology? I have some good friends in this clan, and it looks like a chill clan m8's.
Why should we accept you? I consider my self a decent pvper, even though my wins are low.
Past clans: Divinity, Eternity, Divine, Rivals, and more.
One paragraph about yourself: I like to play video games. CSGO is my life. I like pickles, pizza, and spaghetti. I love you. I'm super swaggy.

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: call.me.god.yo
Why do you want to join Triology? I have some good friends in this clan, and it looks like a chill clan m8's.
Why should we accept you? I consider my self a decent pvper, even though my wins are low.
One paragraph about yourself: I like to play video games. CSGO is my life. I like pickles, pizza, and spaghetti. I love you. I'm super swaggy.
Accepted.

pvpvpvpvpvpvpvp

Survivor
Reaction score
acepted but one wise crack out of you boy and its back to the plantation ya hear

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Applicant Updates!
deadsun__star has been Denied.
McOrange has been Accepted for Trial!

- Everyone else will remain there current ranks any applicant I didnt state above is currently Pending. Stay active on Teamspeak. Same with the Trials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci