• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:NotThatTryHard/NotTheGinger
Past Clans: Owner of Accelerate and Obliviate and Officer in Aura
Games Won:10
Games Played:100 (Brother Plays On My Main RIP MY STATS)
Skype (PM if you want): I will pm
Why do you want join Triton?: As the mcsg community has gotten better and that I quit mcsg for uhc for at least a month now. I have been playing mcsg for at least a year now. I know and have met some of the people in the clan. (Skip's chill do) I recently have just missed the clans aspect of mcsg and how fun it was.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Some of them I have recently played with and I have done 2v2s with some of them.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: I know all of the maps.l

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Aruveth
Past Clans: Desteria, Omega, Outset, Invinceable, Aura, Heaven, Olympians
Games Won: 20 ;-; (over 500+ on all accounts combined before reset)
Games Played: 160 (Over 2500 on all accounts combined before reset)
Skype (PM if you want): Skiiping has it
Why do you want join Triton?: I need a clan and I see a lot of old friends in this clan.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Yes the leader and many of the members
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: I know call outs and routes just sometimes I need a little reminder of the direction :)

ghostofalleged

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do you want join Triton?: I need a clan and I see a lot of old friends in this clan.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Yes the leader and many of the members
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: I know call outs and routes just sometimes I need a little reminder of the direction :)
denied reason:
died to chriscomedies

Goenji

Survivor
Reaction score
dude u applied for like 4 clans..

Kons

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:NotThatTryHard/NotTheGinger
Past Clans: Owner of Accelerate and Obliviate and Officer in Aura
Games Won:10
Games Played:100 (Brother Plays On My Main RIP MY STATS)
Skype (PM if you want): I will pm
Why do you want join Triton?: As the mcsg community has gotten better and that I quit mcsg for uhc for at least a month now. I have been playing mcsg for at least a year now. I know and have met some of the people in the clan. (Skip's chill do) I recently have just missed the clans aspect of mcsg and how fun it was.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Some of them I have recently played with and I have done 2v2s with some of them.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: I know all of the maps.l
Denied.

Kons

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN : ItzIsaaC
Past clans : Gazed, Valence, Seriate
Games won : 40
Games Played : 609
I want to join Triton, Because i just wan't to join a cool clan were we can all just chill and have some nice clan battles and scrims nothing less nothing much :)
No, I don't have any experience with Triton members
Yes i have a vast knowledge of pretty much all clan maps
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci