• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
We all slapped each other xD

Tbh you were really bad, he would always 4 hit you with his crit god like skills.
Btw dante, variation, rustler, and ratha were the roxbot kings
I won 4 roxbot tournies last year. Beat Reavezz variation, and I think I played some dude YouGGs in the final round 5-0 .
Enrix tourney was 2ez

Reactions: Hks

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
I won 4 roxbot tournies last year. Beat Reavezz variation, and I think I played some dude YouGGs in the final round 5-0 .
Enrix tourney was 2ez
Oh ya dont forget Nova_God. Those were the gods. YouGGs and ReaVezZ werent as close to good as we were, but they were very consistent. Good times man, good times.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We all slapped each other xD

Tbh you were really bad, he would always 4 hit you with his crit god like skills.
Btw dante, variation, rustler, and ratha were the roxbot kings
fricken the record for most kills 23600 and SC_swag I could 3 hit crit kill you. you have no idea what 500 ping makes you play like

Nitro_Elite

Career
Reaction score
If you guys think you are the kings of Roxbot you are all lost I'm pretty sure (someone could back this up) back in the tourney days I had the most tournies won at some point

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
If you guys think you are the kings of Roxbot you are all lost I'm pretty sure (someone could back this up) back in the tourney days I had the most tournies won at some point
tiro = roxbot god
all hail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci