• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizzer

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:
Twistaar_

Nickname:

Twist

Wins / Games Played:

102/679, http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Twistaar_/

Past clans:

Zotikus

Skype ID:

Twistaar_

Why do you want to join Trivium:

Well, first off, I'll start by saying sorry to everyone in the clan, as I have spoke before to a few members; but did not get along with a few people in the clan, I hope we can start fresh :) I'd love to be part of a clan again, I've played Survival games for over a year now, started on another network. I would class myself as an above an average player. Another reason for me wanting to join is that I have a few friends in Trivium, Kizzer & Greg <3. You all seem like a nice bunch of lads who I'd like to play with, and would love to take my PvP to the next level, by being in a clan, I know this clan is one of the best, even on US, and I'd love to be a part of it :)

-Cheers, Twist.
Recommend.
Great pvper and deserves a second chance.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:
Twistaar_

Nickname:

Twist

Wins / Games Played:

102/679, http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Twistaar_/

Past clans:

Zotikus

Skype ID:

Twistaar_

Why do you want to join Trivium:

Well, first off, I'll start by saying sorry to everyone in the clan, as I have spoke before to a few members; but did not get along with a few people in the clan, I hope we can start fresh :) I'd love to be part of a clan again, I've played Survival games for over a year now, started on another network. I would class myself as an above an average player. Another reason for me wanting to join is that I have a few friends in Trivium, Kizzer & Greg <3. You all seem like a nice bunch of lads who I'd like to play with, and would love to take my PvP to the next level, by being in a clan, I know this clan is one of the best, even on US, and I'd love to be a part of it :)

-Cheers, Twist.
Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci