• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElliotPvP

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ElliotPvP
Nickname: Elli
Wins / Games Played: 36/160. I know it is very bad and this is a quite bad excuse, but I have been killed by a lot of hackers and randy teams recently. Although I am very good at pvp and yeah :)
Past clans: My own (Ascension)
Skype ID: Elliot0300
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join because I love playing SG and especially clan wars just having a good time, you know. And I havent had a lot of clan wars recently so yeah, thats why :D Hope I get accepted, btw I am 12 years old. A bit young yeah, but im very mature and respectful. And I just got a mic yesterday if you are wondering :D

gregorffc123

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:
Twistaar_

Nickname:

Twist

Wins / Games Played:

102/679, http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Twistaar_/

Past clans:

Zotikus

Skype ID:

Twistaar_

Why do you want to join Trivium:

Well, first off, I'll start by saying sorry to everyone in the clan, as I have spoke before to a few members; but did not get along with a few people in the clan, I hope we can start fresh :) I'd love to be part of a clan again, I've played Survival games for over a year now, started on another network. I would class myself as an above an average player. Another reason for me wanting to join is that I have a few friends in Trivium, Kizzer & Greg <3. You all seem like a nice bunch of lads who I'd like to play with, and would love to take my PvP to the next level, by being in a clan, I know this clan is one of the best, even on US, and I'd love to be a part of it :)

-Cheers, Twist.

http://prntscr.com/6bt9bw soz but we don't want more twists here

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Excuse me? I never say "eZ"......
I remember you pretty clearly. You said eZ after every won round on Swish

I'm not even in Trivium so I can't accept or deny you, but simply wanted to point that out to you in case you had forgotten about it

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember you pretty clearly. You said eZ after every won round on Swish

I'm not even in Trivium so I can't accept or deny you, but simply wanted to point that out to you in case you had forgotten about it
go away

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
I honestly don't see any reason why you have to fill up the thread with such useless spam. Take this to a PM with either me or Elliot0300 if you want to keep talking about this.
Not really Spamming. I'm putting forward an observation

I respect certain members of this clan, so I'll leave it at this. No point PM-ing either of you as my word isn't(and shouldn't) make any change in your decision

Shandy

Survivor
Reaction score
You're all eZ
wait wut who said that

Anyways, even if he did say 'eZ' after every round of winning on Swish, it must've been a while ago, considering Swish has been down for some time... Please feel free to correct meh but I'm pretty sure Swish is updating or some Good, hence being down for a whileeeee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci