• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBenFX

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SandTraps
Nickname: Ben :)
Wins / Games Played: 7/100
Past clans: Citadel EU (Owner)
Skype ID: b3n_th3_bo55 (Made it when I was 8, don't judge haha)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I'd love to join Trivium because i'd like to be a help to you. I'm a graphic designer, so if I don't get accepted as a player I'd love to be the designer for the team. I have also played many other types of PVP (Soup, HCF, Gopple,) and I think that would help me when it comes to pvp on MCSG. I am good with communication and I have both Teamspeak and Skype. I'd love to join to help the clan in clan wars.

blacklife_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AntonioJEEZ
Nickname: Antonio
Wins / Games Played: around 700/3500
Past clans: Wargodz, Dynamic, retro, feigned , imagination, carpediem
Skype ID: georescu.antonio
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I'm just searching a good clan with friendly peoples and i saw that's the perfect clan for me. I was in wargodz and we had a cw against this clan and the score was 3-0 and we lose but it was a very nice cw.
I was dante.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm just searching a good clan with friendly peoples and i saw that's the perfect clan for me. I was in wargodz and we had a cw against this clan and the score was 3-0 and we lose but it was a very nice cw.
I was dante.
yes accept

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
I was dante.
Welcome to the clan! You have been accepted as an Elite! Make sure to come on teamspeak to play some PRO clan wars.... Teamspeak server is ts.hivemc.se

blacklife_

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the clan! You have been accepted as an Elite! Make sure to come on teamspeak to play some PRO clan wars.... Teamspeak server is ts.hivemc.se
Guys this week i have exams. In the weekend i can play at clanwars but add me on skype -.-

Thrilling

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Thrilling
Nickname: Serhado
Wins / Games Played: (I'm new to MCSG, I just moved out of Hive.)
Past clans: Alot if other servers, but none on here. Although experienced with clans.
Skype ID: (I'll PM it, I like to keep it private)
Why do you want to join Trivium?: Because I know I can make Trivium a loving and caring community. My experience and dedication will be splendid if I join Trivium. I can create a beautiful environment. I'm decent at pvp, mostly secondaries. I get good ping since I'm from Europe. I do not hop especially here on MCSG. I like to keep a low profile since MCSG has recieved MANY problems. I'm really mature and careful about things. I have responsibilites also.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Past clans:
Alot if other servers, but none on here. Although experienced with clans.
Why do you want to join Trivium?: Because I know I can make Trivium a loving and caring community. My experience and dedication will be splendid if I join Trivium. I can create a beautiful environment. I'm decent at pvp, mostly secondaries. I get good ping since I'm from Europe. I do not hop especially here on MCSG. I like to keep a low profile since MCSG has recieved MANY problems. I'm really mature and careful about things. I have responsibilites also.
yes

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was dante.
Past clans:
Alot if other servers, but none on here. Although experienced with clans.
Trivium disbanded.
Apply to our new clan Ritual here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/ritual.186610/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci