• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: AntonioJEEZ
Nickname: Antonio
Wins / Games Played: around 700/3500
Past clans: Wargodz, Dynamic, retro, feigned , imagination, carpediem
Skype ID: georescu.antonio
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I'm just searching a good clan with friendly peoples and i saw that's the perfect clan for me. I was in wargodz and we had a cw against this clan and the score was 3-0 and we lose but it was a very nice cw.
I was dante.
People like you.. Cant even look up after applying ^_^ its always fun to see people like this amirite and why does it say Trivium Elite on ur current clan thingy?? Did you actually believe XDD

rlykid..

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: NeuroticShadow
Nickname: Kenny
Wins / Games Played: 300/2500 (Legacy, changed name and I cant find old stats)
Past clans: Titanium, Armageddon, Team Sypher, Nitride
Skype ID: k3nnyulez11
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium for multiple reasons. These include the clans members, records and setup. I have personally spoke to multiple members in this clan, I believe I'm on good terms with them and all are friendly. The clan records are outstanding, not a single listed loss and the setup seems great, particularly the rule of being active at least 1 hour a day. In addition I believe this is one of the few clans that has stayed superior for a long time.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Merxe // joarrobertsson
Nickname: Nathan is preferable, but shauny's OK too.
Wins / Games Played:
As of now I have 1/2, but before the reset I had 89/187 on my alt, and 1.6k/6k on my main account. Ask Sander and Stealthy for proof ;)
Past clans: EndGamers, PS, Emperors (leader)
Skype ID: My Skype name is Nathan.Russell.9001
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have just got my PC back after about 3 and a half months, while having barely any contact with what was happening, and I found that the people who I want to be with the most on the internet are in this clan. I have also never really spoken to the majority of people in this clan, and I think it would be a good way to be with new people, but in the comfort of people I trust.
hi u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci