• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helxy

Spectator
Reaction score
its bin a long day without me my frends oh i tel you al about it when you accept it

Symmer

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Symmer
Nickname: Joel
Nation: England
Wins / Games Played: Current stats are 62 / 351 before i reset my stats after the reset it was 150+/500+
Past clans: Pheonix Eu , Obelisk Eu , Lycaon Eu , Retro and Tritus
Skype ID: zetriiax
Why do you want to join Trivium: i would like to join trivium because i have been in few well experienced clans and right now this seems like one of the most experienced clans out there..i also want to pick up a few pvp skills along the way as well as meeting new people!

adriantheowner

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: DatMamon
Nickname: BantsMcDecectness
Nation: United Kingdom
Wins / Games Played: Brand new bby
Past clans: N/A
Skype ID: ohcannonballz
Why do you want to join Trivium: I've thought about joining a minecraft clan for a very long time and I've finally decided it will be trivium were i will strive to become to greatest minecraft Pvp slayer of all. I hope you look through this thoroughly and i hope you make the right decision when looking through this.

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: I've thought about joining a minecraft clan for a very long time and I've finally decided it will be trivium were i will strive to become to greatest minecraft Pvp slayer of all. I hope you look through this thoroughly and i hope you make the right decision when looking through this.
recommended!!!!!

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
did you jus start playing mincraft?
#minecrwftpvpslayer

Bayerz

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Bayerz, jwclittlebuddy and my other alt is kinda fkd up
Nickname: Bayerz
Nation: Sweden
Wins / Games Played: They are quite bad because of all the hackers and teams
Past clans: Warriorz, Intrepid, Scientia
Skype ID: mino.aujalay
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because it is a good clan and I really need a clan that I can help and that I enjoy. I've been on the ts for many times and I really like the clan members xD. I need an active clan and I really wan't to be in a serious clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci