• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaver

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Bayerz, jwclittlebuddy and my other alt is kinda fkd up
Nickname: Bayerz
Nation: Sweden
Wins / Games Played: They are quite bad because of all the hackers and teams
Past clans: Warriorz, Intrepid, Scientia
Skype ID: mino.aujalay
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because it is a good clan and I really need a clan that I can help and that I enjoy. I've been on the ts for many times and I really like the clan members xD. I need an active clan and I really wan't to be in a serious clan.
the fun thing is u tried to get in ritual too xD

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ik but Scout told me to apply
That sounds like I invited you to the clan, which is false. You told me to trial you and the only reason I told you to apply was that I don't want to waste my own time on people who aren't trial in the clan yet.
You will get trialed if you will get accepted as trial.

TeamVion

Survivor
Reaction score
That sounds like I invited you to the clan, which is false. You told me to trial you and the only reason I told you to apply was that I don't want to waste my own time on people who aren't trial in the clan yet.
yes

Zaquez

Diamond
Reaction score
He joined Ismerize = applied for multiple clans

Kizzer

Survivor
Reaction score
reky reky!!

8oc

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: CrazyAndrea
Nickname: Andrea
Nation: Italy
Wins / Games Played: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/CrazyAndrea/
Past clans: Triumph, Sinister, Typhoon, Insurgent, Axis,...
Skype ID: lol.andrea_18
Why do you want to join Trivium: I think Trivium is one of the best clan in EU and there are a lot of strong members. I want to join for know new people and be better at cw/pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci