• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Leave too? If you have a problem with me then that's a problem with me not with Trivium.

Just to clarify- I don't hate you, but I do hate that you hacked for so long and got away with it. From what I can tell you seem nice enough.

And I do, by extension, have a slight problem with Trivium/Ghost for knowingly fielding a hacker in clan wars for so long.

I'll leave now.

Viiruz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ItzViiruz / matt161
Nickname: Matt or Viiruz
Wins / Games Played: I have 34 wins out of 100 on MCSG although I have 1600 hive wins.
Past clans: Stance & Mystic
Skype ID: DobHasSwag
Why do you want to join Trivium: Im pretty much a veteran hive player but I've come to grow bored of it and I've been playing a lot more MCSG recently I asked people for a good clan to join and the majority on them said this clan ;)

Thanks
-Matt / Viiruz

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
  • Viiruz has been ACCEPTED as Member.
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.

Last edited:

SuchTalent

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: xPanneLx
Nickname: charlie, pannel i don't mind
Wins / Games Played: 45 on MCSG but I am a Hive player and have 205 wins not a lot, compared to the Hive pro's in this clan but still, i try my luck xD
Past clans:#Axis i think long time since i last played MCSG
Skype ID:charlie.sargeant5
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, Like I said I am a hive player, but i have really been getting fed up of hive, SSDD lets say, So I tried out MCSG again and it was a lot of fun, so I though i would go for a clan with Hive player I know/heard of and I want to go for a good respected clan.
Thank for reading my App :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci