• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

v7is0n_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: v7is0n_ but also known as OfficialSmexy
Nickname: Henry or smexy or v7is0n_
Wins / Games Played: I don't play on OfficialSmexy on MCSG but I do on v7is0n_. I have 63 wins out of 318 games played but on hive I have 296 what is not that much but I will try my luck in this clan
Past clans: Well I was a hive player and I have been in many clans on hive but this would be my first clan on MCSG. I have been in clans like/ Nano , Annihilation, Stripes ,Infinity and ect
Skype ID: mrpropvp
Why do you want to join Trivium: I know some players from the hive community as well as MCSG community. Hive in my opinion is not fun anymore but coming to MCSG its has sort of gave me a fresh start and It would be a good start to be apart of such a great clan and get to know more people :)

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
  • v7is0n_ has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
i hereby challenge randy_scrub and nickvdmad to a 2v2 cb on eu, blake and i represent phoenix au first to 1

oh wait

we won

gg

(No but seriously, gl in the CB between PhoenixEU and you guys, I might watch it haha :p )

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
i hereby challenge randy_scrub and nickvdmad to a 2v2 cb on eu, blake and i represent phoenix au first to 1

oh wait

we won

gg

(No but seriously, gl in the CB between PhoenixEU and you guys, I might watch it haha :p )
Let me guess outcome: Trivium Vs PhoenixEU - 5-1

deletum

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:deletum
Nickname:dele
Wins / Games Played:205/2692
Past clans:#TheDerpz rag3rz and TheGasterz
Skype ID:williamwallin4
Why do you want to join Trivium:beucase Im relly lonley and in all of the other clans ther is no one thats likes me and the leaders don't let me play clan wars =,(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci