• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I don't know the full details but to me sounds like at most it should have either been a round restart or you lose that one round. I have no problems with the other clan, and my next sentence isn't anything towards them however, clans seem to try to look for a DQ reason just so they can get an "easy win".

As many know, including you Austin, that I dislike you because I believe that you were.... you know the rest. But, I have respect for other members in your clan and well, claiming they beat you 5-0 is kind of unfair. Even if you were disqualified, they never actually won 5-0.

I'm only posting this because someone said somewhere that they gg10'd Trivium or something along them lines. I don't even know why I'm getting involved. Consider this my last message, lol.
ur a good guy

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Mister_Mantas
Nickname:Mantas
Wins / Games Played:1085/1730
Past clans:#PheonixEU ,Gapples , Temptation.
Skype ID: mantasnekrosius
Why do you want to join Trivium: I like this clan and i think this will get me better at pvp i'll get more experience with teamwork and being in a clan with awesome players in it. :) And i think i can help this clan be even more OP! You can add me to the trial and then try me out :p I think that im enough good to join this MOIS clan! :)

VortexGFX

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Hakkys123
Nickname: Vortex
Wins / Games Played: 252/2037
Past clans: Viper, ExtantEU, RecklessGamers
Skype ID: Legendzz223
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because i whant to join a clan that have experience and knew all the map routes, And i whant some more challange against other clans. And yeah i'm not op att playing alone i mean I'm good but not op, But i swear i'm rly good at teaming and comunication and u need to be good at teaming on CW. And yeah i hope i get in! :)

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Mister_Mantas Be honest when applying. Lying about your stats is not going to get you anything but declined.
Sorry i have 1086/5730 I've made a mistake xD It was late yesterday i was tired and I've just made a mistake but thanks for fixing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci