• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demetzeu | Sebi

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: demetzeu
Nickname: Sebi
Wins / Games Played: 500 / 2900
Past clans: WarGodz , Requelle , MagicWeapon
Skype ID: pop.sebi25
Why do you want to join Trivium: Trivium is one of the best clans I ever seen . I really want to join and I think I really could fell in this clan

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Otto101
Nickname: You may call me Otto or Guy :)
Wins / Games Played: I dont know my exact games but roughly they are 243/1604 (Or something along those lines). Please do not take my games as "experience" as I have been playing since autumn of 2012, and a while ago I took a break.
Past clans: In the past I have been in such famous clans as #Nitride , #Prophecy , #Dauntless and #VoidSquad . This was back when they had lower win standards and my wins where acceptable.
Skype ID: seagers.5
Why do you want to join Trivium: This question may be perceived in many ways; The reason I found out about Trivium is because of JustAHotDogs videos, as he talks about it a lot. I decided, since my last clan disbanded, that I would take a look. I was pleased to see that you had no win minimum, as some ludicrous clans do, and you judge purely by skill. I immediately wanted to apply, and so, I did/am. Other reasons for me wanting to join consist of the fact that I want to play competitively, but still have fun and be laid back about it, I also wanted a clan with these aspects. I also feel I can, and should make even more friends within our community and a popular and good clan like Trivium will help me do this. I would love to show you my skills, and play some fun games with everyone in this clan, and I do hope you see that.

Thanks for reading ;)

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Otto101
Nickname: You may call me Otto or Guy :)
Wins / Games Played: I dont know my exact games but roughly they are 243/1604 (Or something along those lines). Please do not take my games as "experience" as I have been playing since autumn of 2012, and a while ago I took a break.
Past clans: In the past I have been in such famous clans as #Nitride , #Prophecy , #Dauntless and #VoidSquad . This was back when they had lower win standards and my wins where acceptable.
Skype ID: seagers.5
Why do you want to join Trivium: This question may be perceived in many ways; The reason I found out about Trivium is because of JustAHotDogs videos, as he talks about it a lot. I decided, since my last clan disbanded, that I would take a look. I was pleased to see that you had no win minimum, as some ludicrous clans do, and you judge purely by skill. I immediately wanted to apply, and so, I did/am. Other reasons for me wanting to join consist of the fact that I want to play competitively, but still have fun and be laid back about it, I also wanted a clan with these aspects. I also feel I can, and should make even more friends within our community and a popular and good clan like Trivium will help me do this. I would love to show you my skills, and play some fun games with everyone in this clan, and I do hope you see that.

Thanks for reading ;)
10/10 would reccomend him like i just did!

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
  • demetzeu has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
  • Otto has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.

grayoo

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Alisher
IGN: Molten1337
Skype name: Grayoo-228
My statistics is down :
How will you benefit the clan: I want to play with you, becouse you are so cool players, also Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci