• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfaz_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Rimm Sirfazov
Nickname:Sirfaz
Wins / Games Played:909/4000
Past clans:#HungerSecret's,#BloodyRain,#Devils,#RussianFighter's,#RussianTitan's
Skype ID:rimm2222
Why do you want to join Trivium:Trivium ONE LOVE <3

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry that this is an image. I couldn't post it in normally, it said I'm blocked. o.o

Last edited:

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:

• Zana has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member
  • sikan01 has been ACCEPTED as Member
  • Sirfaz_ has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member
  • Expam has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
Unfortunately:
  • Dany_FTW has been DENIED because of bad experiences you have had with the clan.
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.

MrAlexis

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: LegendOFkiller12
Nickname: Alex
Wins / Games Played: 300 / 3000
Past clans: CarpeDiem , Rebbot , DeStormFTW , Vision , EpicRoPlayers , Apashy , TheBadCats , AllStarsPleyers , GoldenForce , yoshicraft , LegendOFkillers , PvPPlayerSS , InvincibleEU , HuahwiSG , WhiteWizzards , BaccaTeam , HuahwiTeam and moreee!!
Skype ID:xteen.forb
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because its a good MCSG clan and i like to play with friends ! Im a good player but my stats is so bad becuase its my first minecraft account ! I want to join because i dont speak verry good english ! I like this clan and its a real MCSG clan !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ YouTube Channel ][ MCGamer Profile ][ Apply For Staff ][ Report a Player ]

Last edited:

PokeMine89

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: PokeMine89
Nickname: Pock
Wins / Games Played: 118 / 363
Past clans: #Generals
Skype ID: pokemine89
Why do you want to join Trivium: because the #Trivum is a very good clan and i want play cw whit him C:

JarandThaBaws

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Ice_Man1
Nickname: idk, you can call me what you want :)
Wins / Games Played: 375 out off 2824... ;( i cri evrytiem. I hope your not gonna judge me after my wins/deaths and instead of doing that you can check my skilllllzzz
Past clans: Devilation, WarGodz, Strawhats etc
Skype ID: jarand.moe2
Why do you want to join Trivium: The reason why I want to join Trivium is because everyone I`ve talked to so far (alot of players) is super awesome and chill to talk and just play mcsg, cove and swish with. Another reason why I want to Trivium is because the clan is really good and an awesome clan to have fun, play with pros, and just have a really good time.

itslkingjames

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: LKingJames
Nickname: Lking/james (my names Isaac btw)
Wins / Games Played: 222/1817 (I feel like i am a much better player then my stats because this is my first and only mc account)
Past clans: DemonSG, Exhale Reborn , Frostbite, Strategic etc
Skype ID: lkingjames
Why do you want to join Trivium: The reason why I want to join Trivium is because i feel like i could bring a lot of good pvp skills to the team whilst having fun with playing with all you great guys. i have been speaking to some of your members and they all seem really nice and also great at pvp. Another reason why I want to Trivium is because the clan is one of the best SG clans out there and i would like to be part of that winning force. lkingjames

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately:
  • JarandThaBaws has been DENIED as written applications are closed.
  • itslkingjames has been DENIED as written applications are closed.
For a chance to be invited please join and be active on the TeamSpeak - just poke a clan member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci