• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
why do u just randomly put people on the roster when they dont even talk to u, or apply?

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
why do u just randomly put people on the roster when they dont even talk to u, or apply?
They do talk to us. The people we put on the roster who didn't even apply, are close friends whom we know are good and they asked to join through Skype.
As Ryska already outlined - they do talk to us, and they request to be put onto the roster. From your position I assume that you're referring to JackD88. Your clan pushed him away, and he came back to us. So please don't cause flame over that.

And - in case you haven't read the thread recently:

- Written applications are currently not being accepted. The clan is now invite only. For a chance to be invited, just join our TS and be a friendly, active player. We have had far too many applicants who are simply too shy to be in the clan - so just please - be confident and you'll more than likely be invited! -

Applications are not currently public - so you have no idea who applies / or talks to us.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
They do talk to us. The people we put on the roster who didn't even apply, are close friends whom we know are good and they asked to join through Skype.
i dont want to argue, but many of the poeple i know on ur roster said to me that they just put you on, and that they didnt intend to join in the first place. However, my last message here about this topic. c:

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
i dont want to argue, but many of the poeple i know on ur roster said to me that they just put you on, and that they didnt intend to join in the first place. However, my last message here about this topic. c:
The only person that would apply to is Harry - and he was added because he was going to play a CW with Alex and Chris.
That's not "many" people - because everyone else is an active member of the clan :)

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
The only person that would apply to is Harry - and he was added because he was going to play a CW with Alex and Chris.
That's not "many" people - because everyone else is an active member of the clan :)
ur hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci