• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
No I'm basically saying it's kinda of unfair for them to DQ you 5-0 if you actually didn't mean to (and actually claim that they won 5-0), and have a rematch for that round. However if it happened more than once then I'd understand.
Thanks for supporting what is logical :) Yeah... we just remade the clan today, so had no perms on our TS. We had about 5 unwanted people join. At which point, I had to go so I couldn't manage the situation. A callout was made for the CW, some players in the TS joined, without our knowledge. In the "evidence" Kieran simply asks "what is your IGN," because he is also shocked that they are in the game. Ask anyone there, we never teamed with them, I've been told by both parties. We were up 2-1 and apparently this means that we get DQ'ed 5-0. And yes, it was one round. One time.

And, as I previously mentioned, "Ljordman," is a close friend of Zethiz, their clan leader. And guess what? We can't do anything about it because of "insufficient evidence."

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for supporting what is logical :) Yeah... we just remade the clan today, so had no perms on our TS. We had about 5 unwanted people join. At which point, I had to go so I couldn't manage the situation. A callout was made for the CW, some players in the TS joined, without our knowledge. In the "evidence" Kieran simply asks "what is your IGN," because he is also shocked that they are in the game. Ask anyone there, we never teamed with them, I've been told by both parties. We were up 2-1 and apparently this means that we get DQ'ed 5-0. And yes, it was one round. One time.

And, as I previously mentioned, "Ljordman," is a close friend of Zethiz, their clan leader. And guess what? We can't do anything about it because of "insufficient evidence."
Well I don't know the full details but to me sounds like at most it should have either been a round restart or you lose that one round. I have no problems with the other clan, and my next sentence isn't anything towards them however, clans seem to try to look for a DQ reason just so they can get an "easy win".

As many know, including you Austin, that I dislike you because I believe that you were.... you know the rest. But, I have respect for other members in your clan and well, claiming they beat you 5-0 is kind of unfair. Even if you were disqualified, they never actually won 5-0.

I'm only posting this because someone said somewhere that they gg10'd Trivium or something along them lines. I don't even know why I'm getting involved. Consider this my last message, lol.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Well I don't know the full details but to me sounds like at most it should have either been a round restart or you lose that one round. I have no problems with the other clan, and my next sentence isn't anything towards them however, clans seem to try to look for a DQ reason just so they can get an "easy win".

As many know, including you Austin, that I dislike you because I believe that you were.... you know the rest. But, I have respect for other members in your clan and well, claiming they beat you 5-0 is kind of unfair. Even if you were disqualified, they never actually won 5-0.

I'm only posting this because someone said somewhere that they gg10'd Trivium or something along them lines. I don't even know why I'm getting involved. Consider this my last message, lol.
Thanks, though :)

HannoStevens

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: HannoStevens
Nickname: Hanno or something. :p
Wins/ games played:94/1150ish. I was noob untill i had like 600 games played :p (Im only tryharding in cw's. But im very skilled in pvp'ing, give me a chance!).
Past clans:#ExhaleReborn(won 7/7), #Rush, #Dynamic.
Skype ID: hanno.stevens. i also have TS3.
Why do you want to join Trivium: It looks like a very nice and funny clan. i really like clans that are not like super tryharding and being cocky. I really hope that i can be Trial to show my skills. Im very mature and you wont regret accepting me. <3 to u all :)

Here is 1 of my clips:

cya. :D

Last edited:

SimbioMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ToxicGamerYT
Nickname: Simbio
Wins / Games Played:49/169
Past clans: Nameless , Rush (all disbaneded)
Skype ID:SimbioMC
Why do you want to join Trivium: I really would want to join this clan because it seems to be a clan where you strive to be better and strive to be the best and improve but at the same time have fun and make new friends and I think this clan can make be better at pvp and teamwork in general.

Wolfffffffff

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _WolfPvP
Nickname: Just call me Evan
Wins / Games Played: 66 wins to 405 games.
Past clans: Nitride, Slime Army, Legends, Supreme, Destruction, Detonate, Exhale, ExhaleReborn. (All Disbanded, most of them were 1/2 years old. Also, if you're wondering about how I've played for a couple years, my old account was fire_dragon73, bit I barely played.
Skype ID: thewolf727
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, I started out this account wanting to show how good I can be, my stats show that I am above average, but aside from the tactics and what not, I'm a great person, I would like to meet new people here and have a fun time, I want some people to play with and to talk to, I also think you guys are great guys PvP and personality wise. I would also like to join because I want to prove to many people that I am mature, well spoken and tolerant. I can prove stats is not all that meets the eye, I will dedicate my time to the clan, being on the teamspeak and skype chat (being the only clan I want to be in any ways) and will be there for clan wars and scrims or inters. I can make this clan progress and become unbeatable in all ways and meet some great pvpers. I play a lot on MCSG a lot as I recently just came back into MineCraft. I will take time out of my day to help this clan, I have a lot of time dew to the summer and I'm willing to spend that on this clan for the next few weeks and MCSG, thus, more time I will donate I would also like to just be there in general, to play, or do whatever someone wants. I always am dedicated to whatever I start, I won't stop, I will keep up the clan's reputation of good members and staff. If I am needed to record or I'm poked on teamspeak, I'll help. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci