• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Shocksta
Wins: 1180
Past clans: Primeval, Rebels, Forgotten, Titans
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium: This clan is beautiful, a majority of the members are awesome, and it's fun.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: This clan is beautiful, a majority of the members are awesome, and it's fun.
You got unbanned?

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: LIONSTILLIDIE
Wins: 932/5172
Past clans: Divine
Skype ID: jonnybigshot25
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because this is a clan like my old one called Divine, this clan is about having fun not scriming all the time, clan battling clans and being cocky to prove we are the best clan in mcsg, I don't want to be in a clan like that, I want to be in clan where having fun is what the clan is made for not being the the best clan in mcsg.

Note: I will not have my gaming computer until this weekend but I will be on the TS! Thanks for reading my application !

Reaction score
Nickkkk

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
robots

Andrew06011

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Andrew0601
Wins:128
Past clans:None
Skype ID:Andrew.Chavez40
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want to join to make this clan get to the top and help everyone in the clan get better at pvp and just have fun!

chip27

Platinum
Reaction score
Note: I'm coming back from vacation on Saturday.

IGN: CookieBunns
Wins: 400(alts)
Past clans: Primeval - vangaurd - Forsaken
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) barcalona_999
Why do you want to join Trivium:
For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

I have this problem you see called an older brother...
He hogs the "good computer" playing league, which then makes my time with the good computer less.Thus, I'm on it 40 % of the time and 60% of the time on my craptop. I have learned to adapt with it and get good with it. My pvp strengths are defiantly fishing rods, and fns. I can establish patterns with the bow fast in high pressure situations. I do get a long with most members and I LUV CHIP.
RECOMMENDED

geocon27

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: geocon27
Wins: 319
Past clans: #horizon - #Viper
Skype ID: george.connolly2799 (i also have access to teamspeak)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join trivium because i would like to join a clan that is full of kind and active members that i could become friends with, my past clans have often had mean players and many go inactive. I would say that i am very active as i come on every day, and i that i am quite a nice guy :D

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
IGN: TheBossKingHD
Wins: 75 wins on MCSG. 950+ on Hive SG. (COMBINED)

Past clans: None on MCSG. Nano, Ruthless, Alliance v1 and v2, Legacy, Dishonored on Hive.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) jordan.hallard
Why do you want to join Trivium: I just switched from Hive to MCSG and looking to join a talented and active clan. I want to become a better player and I think Trivium is the perfect fir to start my own MCSG legacy, I've talked to most of the members and staff and they are all nice and respect each other. I think I can be a good addition to the team. I'm very active, try to be on the TS when I can. I really like the community with this clan. I think this clan can help me overall on MCSG.
Thanks for reading

~Jordan/TheBossKing

Last edited:

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TheBossKingHD
Wins: 75 wins on MCSG. 950+ on Hive SG.
Past clans: None.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) jordan.hallard
Why do you want to join Trivium: I just switched from Hive to MCSG and looking to join a talented and active clan. I want to become a better player and I think Trivium is the perfect fir to start my own MCSG legacy, I've talked to most of the members and staff and they are all nice and respect each other. I think I can be a good addition to the team. I'm very active, try to be on the TS when I can. I really like the community with this clan. I think this clan can help me overall on MCSG.
Thanks for reading

~Jordan/TheBossKing
recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci