• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLiquidHD

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TheBossKingHD
Wins: 75 wins on MCSG. 950+ on Hive SG. (COMBINED)

Past clans: None.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) jordan.hallard
Why do you want to join Trivium: I just switched from Hive to MCSG and looking to join a talented and active clan. I want to become a better player and I think Trivium is the perfect fir to start my own MCSG legacy, I've talked to most of the members and staff and they are all nice and respect each other. I think I can be a good addition to the team. I'm very active, try to be on the TS when I can. I really like the community with this clan. I think this clan can help me overall on MCSG.
Thanks for reading

~Jordan/TheBossKing
Even tho i applied for the clan aswell I would recommend him, I've 1v1ed him on Hive nad he's a really good PvPer and a tactical player

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) jordan.hallard
Why do you want to join Trivium: I just switched from Hive to MCSG and looking to join a talented and active clan. I want to become a better player and I think Trivium is the perfect fir to start my own MCSG legacy, I've talked to most of the members and staff and they are all nice and respect each other. I think I can be a good addition to the team. I'm very active, try to be on the TS when I can. I really like the community with this clan. I think this clan can help me overall on MCSG.
Thanks for reading

~Jordan/TheBossKing
Recommended cause bee

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score

Thanks for reading

~Jordan/TheBossKing
Uh, Hunter 2-1 we got a visual on the ground over there. -Overlord

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score

Thanks for reading

~Jordan/TheBossKing
Recommended because great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci