• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Won't be very active during the week because of school, and the fact that during the week I am not home most of the time.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got banned from the TS for no reason waat
Nope. I was just playing with the members and got banned.
We poked him to ban you as you were being all of the following: 'cocky', 'annoying' yes I'm sorry for being a hypocrite as I find myself quite annoying and we didn't want to play mcsg with you due to these things. Sorry for being blunt but you were reaaalllyy cocky Native and AndyFlips as my witnesses.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
We poked him to ban you as you were being all of the following: 'cocky', 'annoying' yes I'm sorry for being a hypocrite as I find myself quite annoying and we didn't want to play mcsg with you due to these things. Sorry for being blunt but you were reaaalllyy cocky Native and AndyFlips as my witnesses.
He was a good player, but way to full of himself on his skill. He also was screaming/ being annoying to others in the channel. Everyone in the channel at the time thought the same as Native and I did, and if no one else was going to say it then I did myself. This was also not my choice to ban him, I also didn't even recommend it.

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
I never meant to be cocky. I was acting cocky but only as a joke. I'm sorry if anyone took it seriously but it wasn't meant to be serious.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
WHATTTT AAABBBOOOUUUTTT MEEEEEEEE :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci