• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok how about we NOT start flame and act mature. Nobody here is four years old

#TRIVIUMNEEDSMOREZEBRAS2014!Ok I'll stop c:
All I'm trying to say is I did ACT cocky. Keyword is act. I was not actually being cocky. In fact, I wasn't even acting that cocky, and I don't know why everyone is so upset. I tend to joke around a lot and if you prefer I should stop I will. I'm sorry if I offended anyone and I most certainly don't want to cause flame, but if I say something and someone completely ignores what I say it is... well Idk... strange? Something worth correcting in any case. I do understand if was my fault for pretending to be cocky in the beginning and I apologize. (Also I don't actually talk the way I was talking when I was in your TS :p )

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
IGN: CubedFruits
Wins: 508/1981
Past clans: I've been in #Karma, #TheHunted, and #Eternity which have all disbanded.
Skype ID: sweetlattelove
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, obviously, there are a lot of reasons as to why I want to join Trivium. c: First and foremost, I've already bonded with the majority of this clan. They all project such a friendly vibe, and it's always an enjoyable time to be around them. Not only are the members in this clan exceptional at pvp, but the atmosphere they provide is welcoming and always fun. All in all, these members have shown me their fun-loving ways and I want to be apart of it. <3 I can definitely foresee barrels of laughter and staying up incredibly late, having an amazing time. See, the thing about this clan is, is that it doesn't revolve around battling other clans or scrimming. I've observed that Trivium members are able to just chill and wind down, not having a care in the world. These current members are such good sports. The leaders are definitely going to steadfast this clan even if it seems downright impossible considering how startling impressive it already is. In general, this clan is just stellar, and I hope to be apart of this family. Thankies! c:
Denied for Trial Cheerleader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci