• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

vnguy201

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:vnguy20
Wins:700
Past clans:excel thehunted axis rivals cyanvolts

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)vnguy20
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to be in a clan with good pvpers and learn from them. For example,Mr_Gears,justahotdog,and etc.

Last edited:

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
IGN: WolfieGames
Wins: MCSG: 112 Hive: 330+
Past clans: Hive: TeamNano, TheHuntersV3, AllianceV2, Silence, and Inspire MCSG: Chronic and Mystic (Randy)
Skype ID: actiinz
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I would like to join Trivium for a lot of reasons. The main reason i would like to join this clan is because im friends with alot of the staff and members and I feel as if I fit in well with the group and i co-operate well during scrims and just casual playing. I have been on the teamspeak frequently to show my dedication to the clan and to show the leaders that i am not just a person who will go inactive after i get accepted. If i get accepted i will put hard work and dedication into this clan i will make sure i am always on the teamspeak when there are scrims and important things that the clan needs to discuss. I am pretty new to mcsg but i know my the maps i know routes on many maps so i wont be that randy with Full Leather. As alot of you may know i am an Ex Hive Player i played a fair amount on hive so i have been in the sg seen for a while. During my career on hive i got to be pretty well known as a matter of fact i was voted top 5 ca players on hive. My point is that i am not some randy who is coming from hive with no experience once so ever i am an experienced hive player who has been playing sg for over 1year now and now its time to try something new. And that is why i want to join Trivium

"It has arrived.
Trivium." - Trivium
Recommended.

CashFloMoney

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:vnguy20
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to be in a clan with good pvpers and learn from them. For example,Mr_Gears,justahotdog,and etc.
Gears is a scrub. He just plays all day cause he has no life

Jk ily pls dont hurt me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci