• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetR3kt

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: GetR3kt
Wins: 85 / 277
Past clans: #Crush / #Noxious
Skype ID: eraysproductions1
Why do you want to join Trivium: I've been looking for a decent clan that is right for me, then this clan came along. Ok, before I came along this clan I left my previous clan because a member really didn't like me, then went on too make my own clan. One thing lead to another and it disbanded because all the members were very inactive, so i decided it was to much work and disbanded the clan. That's when I went searching for a clan, I came upon this one and decided to devote my MCSG career to this clan and would be very happy to be apart of The Clan. Hope you guys decide to accept me, whether or not you do, I hope the clan goes well.

Last edited:

PvP_Baby

Tribute
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: I've been looking for a decent clan that is right for me, then this clan came along. Ok, before i came along this clan I left my previous clan because a member really didn't like me, then went on to make my own clan. One thing lead to another and it disbanded because all the members were very unactive, so i decided it was to much work and disbanded the clan. That's when I went searching for a clan, I came upon this one and decided to devote my MCSG career to this clan and would be very happy to be apart of The Clan. Hope you guys decide to accept me, whether or not you do hope the clan goes well.
inactive* too* a part* I hope* ><

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: I've been looking for a decent clan that is right for me, then this clan came along. Ok, before I came along this clan I left my previous clan because a member really didn't like me, then went on too make my own clan. One thing lead to another and it disbanded because all the members were very inactive, so i decided it was to much work and disbanded the clan. That's when I went searching for a clan, I came upon this one and decided to devote my MCSG career to this clan and would be very happy to be apart of The Clan. Hope you guys decide to accept me, whether or not you do, I hope the clan goes well.
Its a clan app not an english essay xD Calm it abit

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Detailed meaning explaining your points one by one, not going on a tangent xD whatever everyone has a different perspective

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Detailed meaning explaining your points one by one, not going on a tangent xD whatever everyone has a different perspective
If you ever play US competitively or tryhard the US side of the forums you will learn three things.
1) No one ever explains points one by one in a clan app
2) Grammar and spelling is not highly regarded in this region
3) 95% of the US community doesn't know what a tangent is.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
If you ever play US competitively or tryhard the US side of the forums you will learn three things.
1) No one ever explains points one by one in a clan app
2) Grammar and spelling is not highly regarded in this region
3) 95% of the US community doesn't know what a tangent is.
Hmph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci