• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
Dear Trivium,

You have honestly brought the best out of me, and I don't want it to end. but it has to at one point, and I think that point is now. I am a very competitive player and a clan that is a family and isn't very competitive honestly isn't the best for me, or anyone that has a competitive aspect. Thanks you for giving me Elite and telling me I am a very good PvP'er. At first, I didn't expect to get Trial member, member, or even elite. It has been a blessing and trust me, I will still come on the TS and play with you guys along with hang out. I am leaving because I need to excel in PvPing and I need to move on. Thank you for everything you have provided me and everything you did for me. Caring for me. Giving me a chance. A being a great group of people.

Love you all. ~Chip
;( no please

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Notice to all.
The members, elites, and even captains who have left our clan have saddened us. Although we have lost some awesome people, we see it more as an awakening. The people who have left didn't feel content with the type of attitude we have on the entire clan scene. We like to stay close, connected, and kind towards each other. The members who where so ready to get up and leave after losing one clan battle, and not scrimmaging as much where a saddening loss, but it was for the best. They weren't ready to give up a strict pvp oriented environment to make room for more bonding and enjoyable experiences. If anyone is thinking of applying, take note that this clan wasn't intended to be PvP oriented, and more of a family.

-Cooper
Exactly.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Notice to all.
The members, elites, and even captains who have left our clan have saddened us. Although we have lost some awesome people, we see it more as an awakening. The people who have left didn't feel content with the type of attitude we have on the entire clan scene. We like to stay close, connected, and kind towards each other. The members who where so ready to get up and leave after losing one clan battle, and not scrimmaging as much where a saddening loss, but it was for the best. They weren't ready to give up a strict pvp oriented environment to make room for more bonding and enjoyable experiences. If anyone is thinking of applying, take note that this clan wasn't intended to be PvP oriented, and more of a family.

-Cooper
since when the fk does cooper get access to the account
done yo.

chip27

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for all the hate guys! Even though this is my decision you guys don't care.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Video evidence?
Cooper wrote it, I posted it. I don't see how who has access to the Trivium account is even worthy of a discussion.
Thanks for all the hate guys! Even though this is my decision you guys don't care.
I can't speak on behalf of everyone else, but, I'm not judging you in the slightest for your decision. I doubt anyone actually hates you, people are just stressed out from recent events. Don't take any hate from other members personally, please. We don't want you leaving on a bad note. :(

chip27

Platinum
Reaction score
Cooper wrote it, I posted it. I don't see how who has access to the Trivium account is even worthy of a discussion.

I can't speak on behalf of everyone else, but, I'm not judging you in the slightest for your decision. I doubt anyone actually hates you, people are just stressed out from recent events. Don't take any hate from other members personally, please. We don't want you leaving on a bad note. :(
k

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
get up and leave after losing one clan battle,
Hey, nice message and all, it serves as a warning to those who apply.

But seriously, that's a completely different reason as to why people leave.

I'm a competitive player, I was one of the first to leave once I saw the direction this clan was headed into, even though I loved everyone who was in the clan at the time. I left because it wasn't competitive, and I know certain people had the same idea around the time (although never pulled it off/are still in the clan/have recently left). But if you honestly take a look at the clans I've joined, you can see I didn't care about wins in clan battles or anything of the sort.

See, the problem is, when you group players who honestly enjoy battling and fighting and pvping other clans with people who literally can't take a loss, you offend people (atleast me, I would never want to be grouped up into 'he left because we lost a scrim/CB').

I don't know about your current situation, the clan looks healthier than before, even with an officer down, but that actually really took a hit to me. I imagine that might be what it looks like when people start using the excuse 'not competitive' to leave clans, but truly I hope you realize that leaving because of a loss is on a whole other sector.

Sorry for the rant. I still love this clan and I hope you guys still enjoy it :)

TripleV94

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: TripleV94
Wins: 364
Past clans: Revenge , ImpacT , ConclavE .
Skype ID: djmax51
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because it's full of all the goody oldies <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci