• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TripleV94
Wins: 364
Past clans: Revenge , ImpacT , ConclavE .
Skype ID: djmax51
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because it's full of all the goody oldies <3
Your last answer needs to be much longer if you want a chance at getting in.

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: thedude2012
Wins: 147
Past clans: Not really any new ones
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) thedude20122
Why do you want to join Trivium: This clan seems like it is a fun clan, with players that are mature and are good at PvP. it would be great to join this clan because it looks like a clan that can go far. There are also a lot of really skilled PvPers and it would be a really good experience to look at their style of playing. The players in this clan have also been playing MCSG for a while which is great because this means that this clan would be great on old maps. This also looks like a friendly clan witch fair amd mature leaders and it would be a great clan to be in and also the owners have cool youtube channels.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: thedude2012
Wins: 147
Past clans: Not really any new ones
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) thedude20122
Why do you want to join Trivium: This clan seems like it is a fun clan, with players that are mature and are good at PvP. it would be great to join this clan because it looks like a clan that can go far. There are also a lot of really skilled PvPers and it would be a really good experience to look at their style of playing. The players in this clan have also been playing MCSG for a while which is great because this means that this clan would be great on old maps. This also looks like a friendly clan witch fair amd mature leaders and it would be a great clan to be in and also the owners have cool youtube channels.
I HIGHLY recommend that he gets denied. I have so much to say about him.. I strongly dislike him. If you want to know why PM me (Only to leaders/Captains, and yeah, I obviously get that I'm not in the clan so I have no say in it :p)

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
I HIGHLY recommend that he gets denied. I have so much to say about him.. I strongly dislike him. If you want to know why PM me (Only to leaders/Captains, and yeah, I obviously get that I'm not in the clan so I have no say in it :p)
that was really dramatic and i cant tell if you are srs or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci