• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SuperxAndrew

Wins: 660/2=330+90=420-371=69.

Past clans: Romans, Titans, Cyan Volts, Impalers, Rivals

Skype ID: SuperxAndrewMC

Why do you want to join Trivium:
I would like to join Trivium because, to be honest, most of my current MCSG friends reside in this clan. I have been active on teamspeak for a while and I know all of the leaders/captains. This is just an amazing group of people who I'd like to be able to have fun with and play along side in this community. I hope I am considered (because I have been indecisive when applying for this clan in the past) because now I am 100% ready to be able to help this clan anyway I can.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
For Mr. Soggius Picklet

Andy thinks I am funny, so that should be good enough:

(soggypickle will probably only understand this part, context IS needed. xD)
Where is my VIP?!!1!!!?11?!!

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: SuperxAndrew

Wins: 660/2=330+90=420-371=69.

Past clans: Romans, Titans, Cyan Volts, Impalers, Rivals

Skype ID: SuperxAndrewMC

Why do you want to join Trivium:
I would like to join Trivium because, to be honest, most of my current MCSG friends reside in this clan. I have been active on teamspeak for a while and I know all of the leaders/captains. This is just an amazing group of people who I'd like to be able to have fun with and play along side in this community. I hope I am considered (because I have been indecisive when applying for this clan in the past) because now I am 100% ready to be able to help this clan anyway I can.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
For Mr. Soggius Picklet

Andy thinks I am funny, so that should be good enough:

(soggypickle will probably only understand this part, context IS needed. xD)
Recommended. c:

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Well it looks like people don't care about our rules and apply anyways, so I guess apps are open again!
IGN: lambguy423
Wins: MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Past clans: #lambs
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) angry.babylamb4
Why do you want to join Trivium: MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh god see what you have done? when you ask the lamb too many questions it gets angry, you can go ahead and expect cities to be destroyed in seconds, nice one guys, nice one.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: lambguy423
Wins: MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Past clans: #lambs
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) angry.babylamb4
Why do you want to join Trivium: MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh god see what you have done? when you ask the lamb too many questions it gets angry, you can go ahead and expect cities to be destroyed in seconds, nice one guys, nice one.
Accepted! Also, is it bad that I actually looked if that was a skype/minecraft username xD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci