• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ZadoHD
Wins: well wif le zadocon22 i have like 990
Past clans: Rebels, Phoenox [EU and AU]
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) lots o people hef me
Why do you want to join Trivium: because recentally ive been on the ts alot recentally, and i have alot of friends in this clan, so.. c:

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: ZadoHD
Wins: well wif le zadocon22 i have like 990
Past clans: Rebels, Phoenox [EU and AU]
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) lots o people hef me
Why do you want to join Trivium: because recentally ive been on the ts alot recentally, and i have alot of friends in this clan, so.. c:
Recommended c;

JarandThaBaws

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Ice_Man1
Wins: 340

Past clans: WarGodz, Ultimatum, BlackStars exc
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) jarand.moe2
Why do you want to join Trivium: The reason I want to join Trivium is because I want to join a really strong and good clan. I do not any one in this clan, but I know that I can be known with probobly everyone

BearXViet

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:BearXViet
Wins:253/900
Past clans:The prevail
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)My skype is nam12363
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want to join because i think this clan is one of the best clanes in the mcsg communty and i think i will comunicate better with the members and elites,officers,leaders,and trial members then i did in the past. :)

Last edited:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Ice_Man1
Wins: 340
Past clans: WarGodz, Ultimatum, BlackStars exc
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) jarand.moe2
Why do you want to join Trivium: The reason I want to join Trivium is because I want to join a really strong and good clan. I do not any one in this clan, but I know that I can be known with probobly everyone
IGN:BearXViet
Wins:253/900
Past clans:The prevail
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)My skype is nam12363
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want to join because i think this clan is one of the best and i feel like i will communicate better in this clan
Ya'Know, both of your last questions aren't detailed. That gives you a big chance of getting accepted, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci