• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZedekVibeZ

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Zedek_VibeZ
Wins: 460
Past clans: LegendsEU, ForgottenEU
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) olly.overend7
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have never been in a US clan before and I feel as though the US community is much better than the EU one. I like the idea of 8v8 in clan wars and I am tired of clans dq'ing each other in EU. If you trial me, I will be very active in this clan. I get 160ms to US and 20ms to EU. Please at least trial me!

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) olly.overend7
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have never been in a US clan before and I feel as though the US community is much better than the EU one. I like the idea of 8v8 in clan wars and I am tired of clans dq'ing each other in EU. If you trial me, I will be very active in this clan. I get 160ms to US and 20ms to EU. Please at least trial me!
Hop on the TS and come scrim with us :D best way to be accepted is be active on the TS!

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ARB1T3R
Wins: 1337
Past clans: WuTang, KK
Skype ID: Kosmish
Why do you want to join Trivium: I don't. I'm being forced against my will. I'm having a SOGGY time and they are making me eat "PICKLE's"
I em rel goud at duh pVp end cen kwIkSkOPe in Mw@:

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: ARB1T3R
Wins: 1337
Past clans: WuTang, KK
Skype ID: Kosmish
Why do you want to join Trivium: I don't. I'm being forced against my will. I'm having a SOGGY time and they are making me eat "PICKLE's"
I em rel goud at duh pVp end cen kwIkSkOPe in Mw@:
Accept

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Highly recommended!

Stabazam

Diamond
Reaction score
Forsaken/Derelicta challenges you to a 8v8 clan battle. If you are to accept this we will talk about times on your ts.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: thingy182

Wins:

Past clans: PhoenixEU / TeamSypher, Nitride and a lot of other randy clans :p

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) thingy182
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would love to join Trivium as I have never been in a US clan before. I believe that Trivium will help me meet great to individuals, I have never really spoke to anyone from us apart from TheRealAussie and being in this US clan will help boost my relationship with members across the globe. I don't mind if I don't play clan wars as I am from Europe but playing scrims, FFAs and inter clan wars with the lot of you will be amazing. I usually get 4 bar on us with around 140ms so it's not too painful for me. I have won a few games before on us so I think it will be just fine for me. But in EU we never do 8v8s and I think this will be AMAZING if I could help you in one here. Hanging with you lot will be a great experience and maybe I could make some new friends. Another reason is the fact there are too many hackers on EU and the community is really bad, so I would love to come here to try and get away from as much of that as I can.

Note: Just to say I don't mind if I'm not in any clan wars but I wouldn't mind speccing for you and helping you in any other way I can.

~Will // thingy182

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: thingy182
Wins: 1185

Past clans: PhoenixEU / TeamSypher, Nitride and a lot of other randy clans :p

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) thingy182

Why do you want to join Trivium: I would love to join Trivium as I have never been in a US clan before. I believe that Trivium will help me meet great to individuals, I have never really spoke to anyone from us apart from TheRealAussie and being in this US clan will help boost my relationship with members across the globe. I don't mind if I don't play clan wars as I am from Europe but playing scrims, FFAs and inter clan wars with the lot of you will be amazing. I usually get 4 bar on us with around 140ms so it's not too painful for me. I have won a few games before on us so I think it will be just fine for me. But in EU we never do 8v8s and I think this will be AMAZING if I could help you in one here. Hanging with you lot will be a great experience and maybe I could make some new friends. Another reason is the fact there are too many hackers on EU and the community is really bad, so I would love to come here to try and get away from as much of that as I can.

Note: Just to say I don't mind if I'm not in any clan wars but I wouldn't mind speccing for you and helping you in any other way I can.

~Will // thingy182
good luck you pleb

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ZachPlayzMC
Wins: 507
Past clans: Transcendent, Variance
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): zachattack4555
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join this clan because I have been on ts with the members for numerous hours and they aren't just a clan, they are a family. They play Mineplex and other minigames servers together. They are also really good PvPers. All the people I have played with are really nice and funny :3 I really hope I get in this clan. :)

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci